Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 371

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:01 pm
New Chapter is out.

Seems like Jiraya didn't only teach Minato.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:19 am
LOL indeed a good chapter. Who else thinks Pain and Kanon are the other two students? ROFL  

aznnam3dj1n

Naniwasaga

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:35 am
I do! I do! So maybe that also explains why Jiraya thinks Minato did what he did. Perhaps Minato knew what Pein and Konan were gonna do....still, I'm think Jiraya might get messed up.... sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:45 pm
Jiraiya=dead.

Also Konan its almost guarenteed that Konan is Jiraiya's student.

Pein still has the possibilty of just knowing him.  

Mr._Stabby

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:19 pm
*nodnod* That was rather surprising, because Kishi made it seem as though Minato was the only one he ever taught. *shrug* Because of the Sandaime's flashback, I think, where he saw everyone with their students. It made it seem as though he only had one student.

Notice that Pein said that, "I no longer hold any love for him," meaning he used to love Jiraiya? Ohhh, I sense a tragic story unfolding before Jiraiya's (supposed) death.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:50 pm
It's probably because Jiraya gave more one-on-one lessons with Minato....heh...another Orochimaru/Sandaime story? Meaning teacher chose a specific student out of the three to continue on with teacher's techniques? I mean, we saw that also when Kakashi taught Sasuke chidori.....  

Honh

beboptilyoudrop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:21 am
Yeah, I think those two were Jiraiya's students along with Minato. I really wonder how deep the connection is between Pain and Jiraiya... Pain must of had another identity perviously thought, since Jiraiya acts like he doesn't know who Pain is.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:13 am
I think Konan is definitely Jiraiya's student, but I'm not sure about Pein. Probably just know each other somehow.....Gay butt sex maybe?  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:09 am
well we did just saw Pain transfer to another body of his. But yea, i'm sensing a sappy story and prolly seeing Jiraiya kicking the bucket soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:40 am
aznnam3dj1n
LOL indeed a good chapter. Who else thinks Pain and Kanon are the other two students? ROFL

dude, that sux. Jiraiya is gonna be killed by his own team then.  

randwe21

beboptilyoudrop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:48 am
randwe21
aznnam3dj1n

dude, that sux. Jiraiya is gonna be killed by his own team then.
yeah...i suspect it will be a sad downfall.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:26 pm
man, everyone is bracing for the his downfall.....that's so depressing....is there no hope that Jiraya could miraculously escape somehow?  

Honh

randwe21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:15 am
Honh
man, everyone is bracing for the his downfall.....that's so depressing....is there no hope that Jiraya could miraculously escape somehow?

if you can find it, i'd love it. but the signs are all against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:52 am
Honh

Well, the conversation Jiraiya had with Tsunade before he went to the Rain Village place didn't exactly help make anyone think he was gonna survive.....then there was the fact that Pein killed someone by himself that Jiraiya, Tsunade & Orochimaru couldn't beat together.......and then he puked the frog and told it to go to naruto if anything happened to him....

....Jiraiya is toast...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games