Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Couples] Post your favorite pairings!
Kaname and Yuki, anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:05 am
tinyaaa
i think these two will make a good pair.. zero is to emo, i can't take it! crying

I know what you mean, to many mangaka's abuse them kind of people nowadays.... far to many angesty males x-x far far to many.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:17 pm
I really think kaname and yuuki should be together because they had already kissed and zero is just really boring and kaname and yuuki is both purebloods and related and...they could get engaged I just read the last manga and I think zero might die..  

smexyammyy

Lady Pureblood

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:13 am
Yuuki and Kaname are virtually made for each over. I love Y X K pairing.

Even though kaname is my original and present favorite character, i do sympathise with zero.... Only a bit though for his past. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:44 am
EternityRegret

Even though kaname is my original and present favorite character, i do sympathise with zero.... Only a bit though for his past. heart

I totally agree with everything you said, i hope things go well for him in the future with ichiru.. but i serousley dought that seen what happend in last chapter.

Edit: newest post (not related to the top one.):

ugh.. i wish people in this guild will stop bashing Kaname stressed poor guy dosent deserve it.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

sujudbsk22

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:51 pm
Tenshi Esti Demona
EternityRegret

I totally agree with everything you said, i hope things go well for him in the future with ichiru.. but i serousley dought that seen what happend in last chapter.

Edit: newest post (not related to the top one.):

ugh.. i wish people in this guild will stop bashing Kaname stressed poor guy dosent deserve it.

i agree too. but it was scary with that chapter.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:35 pm
User Image
Yes Yuki and Kaname!  

PEACH CLOUD

Sorceress_Wakaru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:46 am
I fell in love at first sight at the pairings of Yuuki and Kaname. I don't like Zero because, I think, he takes too much pity out of everyone and I don't like pitying people. He has made Yuuki feel hurt and it doubled my hate for him.

As months passed, there was this part in the manga that said that Yuuki and Kaname are siblings. At first I was shocked, but as I go on furhter, I remembered that it is a normal occurence for pureblood siblings to mate with each other and that Kaname and Yuuki aren't really siblings at all bacause Kaname's soul, the Kuran ancestor, was placed inside Kaname, Yuuki's older brother, as a container. It gave me the impression that Kaname is really more powerful that he ever showed to us.

It was then that I decided that Yuuki is really meant for Kaname aside from the fact that she really fell in love with him ever since she was just young and feeling only, for Zero, the love of a human sibling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:54 pm
I agree with Sorceress_Wakaru!

I don't like bashing characters, but at times, the Zero angst really gets to me.
Besides, the incest taboo doesn't even exist in the vampire world.
But they're not siblings technically anyways. ^^

shieruxx

[Couples] Post your favorite pairings!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas