Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:58 am
User Image

Just felt i'd introduce the staff. So you all know them, it isn't so much a feature that is needed, but i am bored, and some staff aren't exactly active, so you won't know much about them otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:12 am
Sparkyperson
Guild Vice Captain

User Image

Hey, I'm Sparkyperson, a Guild Vice Captain.
I'm friendly, loyal, and mostly honest; however I have a short temper, short attention span, and lack patience.

What I do in the guild is......well, let's see, I come up with ideas of guild-related plans in the boardroom. I promote the ranks of those I see fit.
I make useless, but entertaining, things like this when I'm bored, and I delete threads I deem useless to the guild.

When not here I frequent zOMG! and a friends quest thread.

I, as well as the other members of the staff, am usually here, always willing to say hello and answer most questions.

House Address: No current house in towns

Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Kralpex Exellium
Vice Captain

Evolved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:32 am
Razor_Exellium
Guild Vice Captain

User Image

Hi there. I'm Razor, Raz for short...
I'm passive, cheerful, too shy, and sensitive...
suffering from a few disorders.

I'm one of the co-vice captains, though I'm not as active as Sparks is forcing me to
though I'm interested in home designing.
I'm easy to talk to, though I'm always busy. Hope to meet new people soon. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:17 pm
Teh Shoujo
Guild Vice Captain

User Image

I'm Shoujo.
I'm usually quiet with an odd sense of humor. I'm very patient, and I like to try and find solutions that fit everyone's needs.

In the guild, I am mostly a behind-the-scenes type of person. I may not post much, but I keep everything as up-to-date as possible. I also am on Gaia everyday for an unknown amount of hours, and to keep my boredom in check, I constantly check join requests.

I currently am a Vice Captain for three guilds, as well as a Captain for one other guild. I do my best to keep up with them, but mostly behind the scenes. Feel free to contact me via PM if you need me specifically for anything. Otherwise, I'll answer questions if I know the answers and no one else has gotten to them yet.

House Address: 39 Barton 1577

Teh Shoujo
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

swedishsk8ter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:15 pm
swedishsk8ter
Guild Vice Captain

User Image

Hey everyone! I'm swedishsk8ter, yet another one of the vice captains of the guild. I'm a cheery, bouncy sort of character, always eager and willing to help out those with questions and concerns.

In the guild, I am in charge of both advertising and recruiting for the guild. I'm always making banners and signs for the guild and its events. I also do some behind-the-scenes work of updating the directory threads and accepting members to the guild.

Outside of the guild, I lurk in Site Feedback (SF for short) and the Towns forum. I have a graphics shop and a petition as well, but they're both currently on hiatus because I'm a busy high school student. (:

I spend a lot of time on Gaia, despite my busy schedule. If you're in need of an answer for a question, send a PM my way; I'll try to answer speedily. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:55 pm
Launcher
Another Vice Captain

User Image

Hey Kids. I'm Launcher. I'm mysterious and unknowable like a cold wind. This is not at all true. I'm just quiet and not very active on Gaia in general.

What do I do? Why, nothing at all my good chaps. When there was no "Bored In Towns" guild, and the BIT guide was just a topic on the forums of Gaia, I thought the idea was brilliant and applauded the effort. When Gaia made it possible to create links that led directly into people's homes without navigating the directory, I took all the homes the guide listed at the time and figured out the "Quick Teleport" links for all of them (afterwards sending them to Ninina who had created the topic). This is the ONLY thing I have ever done related to this guild, but when the guild was formed somebody figured I could, at the very least, be trusted not to burn the place down, and made me a Vice Captain.

Then people began to submit their guide entries with the teleport links included and there was much rejoicing.

Like I said, I'm not very active, so I'm a bit out the loop, but my inbox is theoretically open if you want a confused response from someone who has NO IDEA what is going on.

House Address: 49 Barton 1055

Launcher
Vice Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
The Guide to the best places in Towns

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash