Submit

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:23 am
I have seen alot of problems in the guild from most of the forums that i have made from the .hack one to the star wars one im not making forums for problems or argueements or anything like that. So really i want to say is enough with the foolishness let things go we are all old enough to look past things face it if you want to agrue with someone that bad get their numbers go see them something don't do it here. I know that most times people do things you don't like im going to say it like this pm a me or a vice-captain or get me or a vice-captains' attention most of the time the we are online so you will be able to get our attention so that we can handle it your best option is to pm me with your problems that way i can handle it the best way that i know how and don't talk down on people if your a mod act like one if your a regular memeber just remember that if you want to be heard come talk to me i will hear what you have to say alright but thats it and enough with the foolishness  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:16 pm
IF you want to find out who the Moderators are look in the guilds left side and click on the button that says "Guild Memebers" here is where it will list the many moderators in the guild :3  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Flow Tiburon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:23 am
and PM any of us, we won't disregard it. To make that we don't, label the PM "Guild help" or something along the lines of that =D  
Reaper's Blood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games