Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
LoK: Modern day (an rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu the Okami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:22 pm
She stagered into the light and walked twords him. She had been injered badly by a vampire hunter but she refused to give in to the pain.
"Kain, is that you old friend?" she was a close friend to Kain shortly after Raziel's entering into the reaver. They where very close but ither they were so afraid to take the relashoship furthr.... or afraid to be come to attacked to the other and not recover if death were to befall their love.

" Your.... Alright. Good." She weakly smiled and stagered almost falling afew more times before her legs finnely gave way and she colapsed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:25 pm
"By the powers, it cannot be"
*kain approched the girl, at an unusualy quick pace.*  

Atrum unum

Amaterasu the Okami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:48 pm
" It seems I wasn't as stroung as I was when you saw me last. I seem to have once again bit off more then I chew." She smiles half hartedly at him and trys to get back up so as not to seem too weak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:00 pm
"Come come now, do not dipense yourself to such weakness."
*kain walks over and picks the girl up in his arms.*  

Atrum unum

Amaterasu the Okami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:07 pm
"What ever you say tuff guy." she rests her head on his sholder almost driftiong off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm
A small, strange girl with cropped brown hair watched nearby with a frown on her face, she never did well around new people...they always said she was too energetic or silly and that made her mad...and when she got mad...well she preffered not to think about it, so usually she stayed by herself. But she had to make sure these two were ok so she put those thoughts aside and took a step closer, being extra cautious with the new strangers.  

lilwriter23

The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces