Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Doppelganger Guide [Redemption Version] [Finally Open! :D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Thank you for this guide. With your strategy i was able to kill the Doppelganger in under 10 seconds literally! I just was wondering what is the bygone servant for?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:42 pm
i found the double ganger in .hack//g.u. first volume of the game  

deathwalker 9000

Kstor

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:06 pm
if you want to defeat doppelganger easily, you got to have endrance and sakubo on your party (equipped with their Lost Weapons) , take with you a lot of healing items and SP restore items , of course, and the items that inflicts poison and curse (I don't really remember the names) , it would be effective to use you bike with some accessory that inflicts seal (the crush effects remains during the whole battle), and you have to be in a pretty decent level , is not going to be easy, and use twin blades with haseo (speed). Head to doppelganger, and, when the battle starts use curse (item or cast the Sakubo's spell) and then poison. The effect of the Endrance's and Sakubo's will help you to finish him faster (Endrance's = quick rengeki, charm ; Sakubo's = I think that charges the morale gauge faster than usual, increased magic damage *I'm not sure of the last one*) .So start using spells or items (poison .curse, and maybe attack and defense increasers) , use the rengeki(it's weak but helpful), attack with beast awakening , and repeat the process, as much you need to defeat it.

*This guide only works on vol. 3 and maybe 2, it's even more easy on vol. 1  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 am
Doppelgangers scare me so much...with this, I should be able to face one in the third volume without fear. Thanks. (I already have beaten one in the third volume, but I have another game file to play through till there and yeah. By the way, I used an item that causes Seal on the doppelganger so that it can't use arts.) Just so you know, placing distance between yourself and the doppelganger can't always help (if you're trying to avoid one after spotting it in a field). The first time I saw one my second time playing Rebirth, I saw it from far enough away that the message didn't pop up. I also saw it warp towards me and then the message appeared. Yes, it warped across the field. I saw the blue swirls and heard the noise and everything. I hate doppelgangers so much... ; ;  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers