Submit

Free Gold!!!
  No waiiiii!!!! xD
View Results

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:48 am
Lady Bern
22Tsuji22: LoL nice one.

Sonic Butterfly: Agreed. They should have rewatched the movies while writing those scripts and all that. But seriously I excepted what they did digitally remastering it and all, that I don't mind. But if they completely redo the original trilogy I'm going to cry then laugh when I see the protest on the news. You know it's going to happen if they do it.
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

Yeah, and I'd be right up there with them. *nerd alert!* Also, Peter Jackson has this weird way of interpreting things. I mean, did you see what he did to Lord of the Rings?

I've always wanted to ask him: "Why? What did JRR Tolkien ever do to you?"

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:23 pm
Sonic Butterfly
Lady Bern

Sonic Butterfly: Agreed. They should have rewatched the movies while writing those scripts and all that. But seriously I excepted what they did digitally remastering it and all, that I don't mind. But if they completely redo the original trilogy I'm going to cry then laugh when I see the protest on the news. You know it's going to happen if they do it.

Yeah, and I'd be right up there with them. *nerd alert!* Also, Peter Jackson has this weird way of interpreting things. I mean, did you see what he did to Lord of the Rings?

Careful who you say that around, some people swear that it's the greatest movie in the world, most of them because they swear some of the actors were cute. Honestly I couldn't get into it. I mean I could watch the old cartoons of it with ease but the movies just bored me.  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:35 pm
Lady Bern
Sonic Butterfly
Lady Bern

Careful who you say that around, some people swear that it's the greatest movie in the world, most of them because they swear some of the actors were cute. Honestly I couldn't get into it. I mean I could watch the old cartoons of it with ease but the movies just bored me.

Honestly, on their own, they are very good movies. But as far as following the story of the books, it just went completely off-track. That irritated me. To no end. I love canon. sweatdrop

Team Aekea Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff