Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free monies!!!!
  *gasp die*
View Results

stargazer21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:38 pm
Lol
I love Scrubs, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, I like animal documentaries, Jeff Corwin, Avatar the Last Airbender...I like a lot of kid shows, I don't really watch shows like House or reality shows.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:54 pm
Garret Issacs
my TV is time is very little but I do watch Stargate SG-1, simpsons, star trek (I'm a big trekkie) and if I'm up late enough (4AM) star hunter. and thats really about it most of the other times I have it on as background noise while I work. I'm more of a movie person and also from what I've heard Firefly was an amazing series.

oh and I forgote supernatural, that show is absolutely amazing

Star Trek my parents love that show....i think it scared me when i was little...dont really know why...but i dont care for it only person i like is reading rainbow guy with the cool glasses thingys  

22Tsuji22

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:36 pm
That reminds me of the time that for about a week or two in elementarily school a trekki or a rather big sci-fi fan would come to visit our class for about an hour each day. It was fun we got to watch a few episodes of the old Twilight zone, the old King Kong, and stuff like that. I liked her and was sad when the last day came.

I bet she would be proud to see how much of a sci-fi fan I turned out to be.  
Team Aekea Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff