I know I have been obsessing about Naruto lately, but I just cannot stop. This Roleplay was in the television Anime forum, but it went straight to the scrap heap. So I am posting it here.

We will make the story up as we go, but first we need to get some profiles made. No custom characters please, I know you pride yourself in making a new ninja and building them up, but I want to keep to the original characters. By the way this is a LITERATE RP!! That means using quotes (" "), writing out your character's actions, Lee kicked the sound ninja in the throat, writing your character's thoughts in italics, correct spelling, and no godmodding.

Gaia name:
RP Character:
Short bio [Seven Sentences]:
Picture:

Gaia Name: The Ever Changing One
RP Character: Rock Lee
Short Bio [Seven Sentences]: Lee is a master of Taijutsu, but only because he is unable to use genjutsu or ninjutsu. His special techniques include the Leaf Hurricane, Leaf Whirlwind, Primary Lotus, and Hidden Lotus. He is a genin in a squad with Neji Hyuga, Tenten, and Might Guy. He never uses contractions so he would say "cannot" instead of "can't" and other things like that. It seems that his long time rivals are Naruto, Neji, Sasuke, and Gaara because they all are very strong themselves. Lee seems to be a bit odd to all he knows, but he does not seem to care. It is weird about the fact that, no matter how much Lee trains, he does not look like a muscle bound healthy freak. He is fast with the training weights on, but after he takes them off, you blink, and he could take you out in a second.
Picture: User Image