Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Spend Some Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:22 am
It took a moment for Safiya to understand. "With someone....who are you tal...?" and then it hit her, and her mouth dropped open. Immediately, the outgoing lioness with hit with shyness and she was speechless.

Instead she nudged him playfully, in an "aw shucks" kind of way. "You're silly," she said.

But then she looked at him sincerely. "And you're sweet."

Her mind went blank, any other words she could have said were replaced with a dreamy feeling of happiness.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:29 am
He flushed and then laughed as she put the pieces together out loud. "Except you forget. You're sweeter than I am," he pointed out using a paw almost as a pointer.

He looked down in his own little happy embarrassment at the practically untouched meal and laughed again. When this was over, he'd probably need to bring it to everyone else. They didn't seem to be eating very much here!

Asparegus

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:52 am
Safiya felt herself blushing deeper and unable to look at him, but she was smiling.

When she heard him laugh, Safi looked at him again and followed his eye line down to the forgotten meal. Her laughter joined his. "I don't think I'll be eating any more of this," she admitted. Her mind had gone elsewhere and she was no longer thinking about food. "What about you?...Do you think we should bring it back to the group? The sun is starting to come up, they might wonder where we are."

Safi didn't necessarily want to go back - having this moment of one-on-one with Mo was lovely and exciting. But it was all so new, she wasn't sure how much she could handle in one morning. She needed to think a while. Besides, the sun really was climbing higher into the sky, and she didn't want to worry Muroki - he seemed to worry about them a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:09 am
"I doubt I would either," he ageed. "We probably should bring it back. They probably are wondering where we are."

Mo was slow to rising. He didn't much like the idea of moving, feeling incredibly lethargic. But something on her face told him she needed to be left alone. "Take your time," he said. "I'll go on ahead and take it with me. I'll let them know you're coming so that they won't worry."

Asparegus

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:27 am
"No, no, I can walk with you...I want to walk with you," Safiya said, a little too quickly. Did she say something to put him off? She didn't want to be alone - she had been alone her whole life and now that she had a group of friends around her, she wasn't going to give them up for anything. Even when she needed to think, her thought best when she was with others. Loneliness, she had had enough of.

The white lioness took up step right beside him. "You aren't getting rid of me that easily," she said, half-teasing, half-serious.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:39 am
"You sure?" he didn't want to pressure her into anything. There was a look of happiness behind his concerned expression that was eager to be expressed but he tried not to look almost desperate at the statement she made. He looked at her at her last comment, a comical look on his face. "Oh no," he exclaimed in mock horror before smiling again.

It was nice to have people to spend time with ...and people who wanted to spend time with him. This was something he had been missing his whole life and he was glad to have finally found it. And he prayed he wouldn't lose it, no matter what.

Asparegus

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces