MG42 help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmpressMotoko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:59 pm
uryu ishida
Canada's laws are actually worse than in America. I would suggest speaknig ot your federal firearms agency about this matter.
I dont want to do this ligaly cause there eventualy just going ti take them away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:08 pm
That's why you move here wink

If your going to do it illegally, you could simply find someone who has done something similar before and ask them for help. Better yet, don't break the law until it is absolutely necesarry.

Now, if you fight for your rights, they will never go away. That which was not given by the government cannot be taken away by it. If all else fails, there is always border hopping.  

uryu ishida

EmpressMotoko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:38 am
uryu ishida
That's why you move here wink

If your going to do it illegally, you could simply find someone who has done something similar before and ask them for help. Better yet, don't break the law until it is absolutely necesarry.

Now, if you fight for your rights, they will never go away. That which was not given by the government cannot be taken away by it. If all else fails, there is always border hopping.
ah the good old great lakes.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:44 pm
for a long time, I've contemplated building a rifle or MG on a parts kit. all you really would need would be a receiver, the parts kit, and a compitent gunsmith.

If you want a close, working MG 42 clone, look for a MG-3. It's the child of the MG42.  

Old Lord Brocktree

EmpressMotoko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:47 pm
Old Lord Brocktree
for a long time, I've contemplated building a rifle or MG on a parts kit. all you really would need would be a receiver, the parts kit, and a compitent gunsmith.

If you want a close, working MG 42 clone, look for a MG-3. It's the child of the MG42.
Il take me a lookie lool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:33 pm
Old Lord Brocktree

The MG3 is just a modern version that fires 7.62 NATO.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:50 pm
Requiem6661
Old Lord Brocktree

You don't seem to understand how hard it is to find 8mm mauser is, do you? not to mention the cost. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:00 am
Freak_090
Requiem6661
Old Lord Brocktree

You don't seem to understand how hard it is to find 8mm mauser is, do you? not to mention the cost. neutral

It's not that hard, it's just corrosive and old, or the new stuff is ******** expensive.

Requiem: You didn;t read very well, did you?  

Inquisitor Brock

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:36 am
Inquisitor Brock
Freak_090
Requiem6661
Old Lord Brocktree

It's not that hard, it's just corrosive and old, or the new stuff is ******** expensive.

Let me rephrase:

gonk Do you know how expensive it would be to feed!?!?!?

900rounds of Yugo surplus: $315 +S/H and that's not even one minute of triger time gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:01 am
Freak_090
Inquisitor Brock
Freak_090
Requiem6661
Old Lord Brocktree

Let me rephrase:

900rounds of Yugo surplus: $315 +S/H and that's not even one minute of triger time gonk

... Fire in bursts.
Take your time, and if you have 200 rounds you want to squeeze off. So let it be.  

OberFeldwebel

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:20 am
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
Inquisitor Brock
Freak_090
Requiem6661
Old Lord Brocktree

Let me rephrase:

... Fire in bursts.
Take your time, and if you have 200 rounds you want to squeeze off. So let it be.

But that's just not as fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:00 pm
Inquisitor Brock
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
Inquisitor Brock
Freak_090

Let me rephrase:

... Fire in bursts.

But that's just not as fun.

Nope. But it's easier on the wallet.

I wonder if any reenactors used the MG3...  

OberFeldwebel

Buying and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces