Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Art and Writing
Fin's... Random Comic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:41 pm
Just read the introduction and you shall understand. 8D
Introduction
1 2  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:15 pm
Not to sound it but, this is stupid  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:17 am
Again you must flame me. rolleyes
I told you last time, SHUT THE HELL UP if your not going to critisize in a polite and adult manner. I'm not going to deal with your baby s**t, I only deal with proper and polite s**t. If you piss me off one more time like this and I see your pissing plently of other people, whether your insulting their work or whatever, then I'll seriously go and beg the captain if I can go ahead and ban you.
Because I know how to abuse powers, its just that I also know how to restrain myself. D< Unlike some little piglet near by that goes ahead and says whatever he pleases without thinking theres any consequences.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:33 am
Well I think it was great! It has nice, clean art, and a cute style. however, I am not sure witty dialouge is the best source of humor for you to use. I suggest slapstick humor. It tends to get the idea down right.

Anyway, you could use some improvement in terms of art, but that will come in time. For now, just keep doing what you want to do. Kukuku~

The Veil

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:32 am
Yes, I like CONSTRUCTIVE critisizem. ^^
Yeah, I tend to not have very good humor and when I make comic strips my art tends to... suck. 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:56 pm
I would LOVE to make a comic, but I have no skill at writing on a computer from scratch. I'm best with sprites.  

Pumpkinbot

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:08 am
Pumpkinbot
I would LOVE to make a comic, but I have no skill at writing on a computer from scratch. I'm best with sprites.

You could try a sprite comic...
@fin: Your introduction is very random. The humor could use some improvement, too. I like the style, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:09 am
ooh! comic!

hmm... well, i think it's a good start =3 personally, i think if it was done in pen or the lines were made darker it would make it easier to read, but i like the randomness X3

and ooh! i would love to help you out heart maybe not right this moment, since i have a BAJILLION things to do, but i'd love to heart  

Mazeyelle

Maj. Kirai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:56 pm
Well, to me, a comic has to have some sort of... reason. Like, uh, more of a plot. I, for one, am not fond of that cutesy-cutesy chibi anime stuff... but yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:27 pm
I was never here, 'K?  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
Art and Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash