Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Craving Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:34 am
((may i switch characters? I would much rather be Rosalie.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:11 am
may i be edward?...

Gaia Username: [chibi_kitty_alcemist]
Character Desired: edward
Sample Post: In Character, please. 150 word minimum. <3
Character Quote: "in life and death... if there is a way... i will be with you always. i will think of some selfish reason, if it's not to just smell the lushious smell that you give off." with that he leaned, in resting his cheek on bella's, his nose just touching her neck. he stayed like that for some uncountable minnutes untill he thought the urge to bite her was too much. he pulled away, what must she think of him?
Character Theme Song: 99luft balons by nena (it's a german band, that's why the spelling's weird...)
Character Color: this will not be the twilight of your life! -direct quote!
Why you'd like to be this character:edward is my favorate charactor in all the books i've ever sean in all the books i've read, and that's a lot, trust me on this! i mean my favorate love triangle is edward, bela, and jacob!

O-o chibi-vampire O-o

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:27 pm
Quote:
Lelith had just finished arranging the furniture in the living room when she heard the soft click of the front door opening, then closing. She started to turn almost immediately, but her husband was too quick for her. "Hello. How was your day?" Arthur asked, as he put his arms around her neck to draw her closer. "Mmm? Oh, fine, I suppose." Lelith sighed contentedly at Art's touch. "The house isn't too big? I noticed you only got through with three rooms so far today." "I doubt we'll ever use all the rooms - and the price you paid was really so extravagant - but I like it; this could definitely be a home for us." Lelith replied. She reached back to pull Arthur's face closer to her own. "How goes your business in town?" Her lips were so close, and Art tried to kiss them instead of answering the question. Lelith stopped him with a gentle finger. "Did you meet any other vampires in town?"

Arthur shook his head in a lazy dissent. "No, there's no one else in Forks but the Cullens, for now at least. I didn't give that family the chance to notice my presence, either, today. It's not time for us to know each other yet." Lelith accepted the answer, and gave her husband a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to squirm from his grasp. "If you're leaving to hunt, fine; if you're staying, help me unpack." She pointed an accusing finger at the small mountain of cardboard boxes in the corner of the room, and her face was playfully defiant as Lelith gave her command. "Given those terms, I think I'll hunt." Art said. "Are you sure you don't want to come with me? You can do all this stuff later..." Lelith sighed. "If we keep putting things off, we'll still look like we've just moved in even a year from now. No, go to Seattle yourself. If you smell someone truly appetizing there, you can bring me home a bottle of their blood - otherwise, I had enough the other day to last me for the weekend."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:03 pm
complex_ity_
Quote:
Lelith had just finished arranging the furniture in the living room when she heard the soft click of the front door opening, then closing. She started to turn almost immediately, but her husband was too quick for her. "Hello. How was your day?" Arthur asked, as he put his arms around her neck to draw her closer. "Mmm? Oh, fine, I suppose." Lelith sighed contentedly at Art's touch. "The house isn't too big? I noticed you only got through with three rooms so far today." "I doubt we'll ever use all the rooms - and the price you paid was really so extravagant - but I like it; this could definitely be a home for us." Lelith replied. She reached back to pull Arthur's face closer to her own. "How goes your business in town?" Her lips were so close, and Art tried to kiss them instead of answering the question. Lelith stopped him with a gentle finger. "Did you meet any other vampires in town?"

Arthur shook his head in a lazy dissent. "No, there's no one else in Forks but the Cullens, for now at least. I didn't give that family the chance to notice my presence, either, today. It's not time for us to know each other yet." Lelith accepted the answer, and gave her husband a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to squirm from his grasp. "If you're leaving to hunt, fine; if you're staying, help me unpack." She pointed an accusing finger at the small mountain of cardboard boxes in the corner of the room, and her face was playfully defiant as Lelith gave her command. "Given those terms, I think I'll hunt." Art said. "Are you sure you don't want to come with me? You can do all this stuff later..." Lelith sighed. "If we keep putting things off, we'll still look like we've just moved in even a year from now. No, go to Seattle yourself. If you smell someone truly appetizing there, you can bring me home a bottle of their blood - otherwise, I had enough the other day to last me for the weekend."

(I used to write long paragraph responses *sigh*)

Arthur didn't smell any particularly tempting humans in Seattle, truthfully, but as a matter of courtesy he killed one human and ran back towards Forks with it in his arms, to offer to his mate. He soon forgot about the bloody corpse though, when - immediately upon his arrival - Lelith flung open the door to kiss him passionately. "I told you I I had enough to last me for the weekend," she said, mentioning his present. "However, you could make me a gift of another kind," she continued to whisper suggestively.

(Someone else join this RP!)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

punk_rocker_wanabe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:50 pm
hey!
this looks like fun!
may i be edward cullen?

Gaia Username: punk_rocker_wanabe
Character Desired: Edward Cullen
Sample Post: "this new girl walked into class today. she's really beautiful. i like her a lot and she's sitting right next to me, but i can't. i shouldn't be this close to me. i can't rest her blood. it smells so good, but i must. i have to stay away from her no matter how much i might like her. man this is so hard. i can hardly concentrate. this is painful. me trying to rest this girl's blood. i'll go in try to change classes. i wish that i didn't have to be this way. i want to get to know her, bu i can't. i must stay away from her. i must not acknowledge her. it will only make this much harder." thought edward as he fought againt his desires and looked straight ahead to the front of the class.
Character Quote: "you really shouldn't be with me."
Character Theme Song: pain by three days grace
Character Color: Edward Cullen
Why you'd like to be this character: i would like to be edward cullen because he's one of my favorite characters in the twilight series. after everything that happens to him and bella swan he actually gets to be with the person he loves. i've read all of the books that are out so far. edward is a really cool character. he's really smart and fights against his desires to be with the girl that he loves. i think that it would be so much fun to play him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:40 pm
Can I be Jacob Black?

Gaia Username: vampire_knight_loves_zero
Character Desired: Jacob Black
Sample Post: "I've always thought those stories my father used to tell were well fake. Just stories you know. But now things are happening. Things I can't explain. Even if I could explain them I don't think that I would want to. It's been two weeks since I spoke to Bella. I'm told that I'm not aloud to talk to her. I can't stand not talking or being with her. The Cullens are gone now. But what am I supposed to do? What if my dad's old stories are actually true? What's going to happen to Bella? Or me? Vampires can't be real can they? The stuff happening needs to be explained. I need someone to tell me what's going on. Vampires...who knew?"
Character Quote: "Why are you with a bloodsucker? You could be with me."
Character Theme Song: It's not my time by 3 doors down
Character Color: Jacob Black
Why you'd like to be this character: Jacob Black is one of my favorite characters in Twilight besides Edward. I think Jacob holds an unheard of side of the story. There are things Jacob knows that no one else does. His side of the story needs to be heard. I also feel bad for him because of the Bella and Edward thing.  

vampire_knight_loves_zero

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:23 pm
(The owner of the RP hasn't checked back in a long while, so I'd say it's safe to just begin posting smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:01 pm
complex_ity_
(The owner of the RP hasn't checked back in a long while, so I'd say it's safe to just begin posting smile )

(what about the people who don't have answers to the characters they want to be?)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:11 pm
(Well, then, they can be whatever characters they want to be. As long as someone doesn't have it, already.

It seems there's a Bella/Rosalie - who hasn't come back for a long time - an Edward who never posted, another Edward who never posted, an Edward who asked to join recently, and you who wants to be Jacob.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 pm
complex_ity_
complex_ity_
Quote:

(I used to write long paragraph responses *sigh*)

Arthur didn't smell any particularly tempting humans in Seattle, truthfully, but as a matter of courtesy he killed one human and ran back towards Forks with it in his arms, to offer to his mate. He soon forgot about the bloody corpse though, when - immediately upon his arrival - Lelith flung open the door to kiss him passionately. "I told you I I had enough to last me for the weekend," she said, mentioning his present. "However, you could make me a gift of another kind," she continued to whisper suggestively.

(Someone else join this RP!)

It was quiet in their household, around 2 o'clock in the morning. Their kind didn't need to sleep - and couldn't, if their 'lives' depended on it - so Lelith usually curled up with a good book while Art fooled around with their finances. None of their fortune was legitimate, of course, except for maybe $5000 that Art had retained from his life as a human. His possessions had been worth much more when he'd sold them, but inflation over the years had reduced their nest egg to a paltry sum, and so they'd sought to increase it many years ago. Today, they were the equivalents of millionaires.

How could our family have come to this? To marry off our daughter to the noveaux-rich. They're so common, So coarse. Oh, it couldn't be worse!

To amuse herself, tonight Lelith had put on the soundtrack for the animated film Corpse Bride, accompanying the housework that in her opinion still needed to be done. Every now and then, Lelith thought longingly of the novel that had been put away with the rest in their home's new library, but she had too much restraint to sneak away simply to read. And, also out of character, tonight Art wasn't in front of his computer trading stocks, but in the kitchen. Arthur could hear the sounds of Lelith in the far-away master bedroom - where he'd left her - yet he didn't think, no, he was sure that his mate didn't notice him in the unused room.

Lelith wouldn't have cared much about the plethora of files arrayed in front of him, but she would have been curious as a matter of course. Arthur didn't think she was ready to learn of the plan he and the Volturi had concocted, so he'd sought relief in the ridiculously large kitchen. At the moment, instead of considering said files, Art was contemplating why he'd paid for such a classy and fully furnished kitchen when he'd never had the intention of using it, before. At the end of an hour Art had returned to the matter at hand, though, and thought he was ready the next day to call the adoption agency.

(So. Anyways. I don't care if people understand the plot I'm developing, because as of right now, there really isn't a plot. But if people would like to join I'm hoping XIII - the creator of this RP - will return once we have more characters. And I can adapt my developing storyline to whatever she/he wants done, once XIII's back.

Actually, what I'm doing is more like creating a background history for my characters.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:04 pm
((is anyone as lost as i am?))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2