Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Monthy AMV Contest :: October

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:01 am
OMG MItternacht

Our contest for the month of October is Halloween/horror. You videos this month must be either creepier than all get-out, or themed for the holiday is some way. Have fun with it, because I want to see this group manifest some REALLY creepy stuff! biggrin

All entries must be in by the 31st of October. Voting will begin November 1st. Voting will be left up for one week and winners will be announced shortly there after.

Prizes
First Place ((Grand Prize)) -- 2k + User Image
Second Place -- 1k + User Image
Third Place -- 500g + User Image

~
Rules: ((These are very important if you do not abide by these you will be notified and given the opportunity to fix the problem -- if it’s not fixed your video will not be a part of the contest.))

1. Videos must be of the genre specified. ((dur))
2. There is no time limit but please try to keep it under 10 min. ((@.@))
3. Subtitled footage will NOT be accepted. ((it cheapens the video – if you have problems finding unsubbed footage please contact Mr_Pilkington or Desdemona Legardored and we will give you some pointers…or maybe make an acception))
4. Please try to avoid using nudity -- if there is some put a warning for those who don’t want to see it. ((Also put a warning if there are lots of profanities or excessive violence --- you know the deal. :3))
5. Only one video per editor per contest --- videos entered may not be re-entered into a later contest.
6. All entries must be PMed to my account ((Mr_Pilkington)) in order to qualify -- PLEASE Don't show others the video you're entering. We want this to be fair.

~
PM THIS FORM:

[b]Link to Video[/b]:
[b]Title of Video[/b]:
[b]Footage Source[/b]:
[b]Audio Title[/b]:
[b]Audio Artist[/b]:
[b]Warnings[/b]:

EXAMPLE:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:03 am
And remember, we are still looking for full and part time judges. Judges not only get to decide the winners in the contests, but they have special privileges in the guild as well. Sweet gig? I think so as well  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:42 am
*hovers around*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:38 pm
I can do part-time judging.  

FallenMarvel

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:10 am
Only the 5th and we're already getting entries!!

Keep up the great work guys, this month will be a blast!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:39 am
Mr_Pilkington
Only the 5th and we're already getting entries!!

Keep up the great work guys, this month will be a blastscream!!

*poke poke*  

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Chasing Sirens

Long-time Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:06 am
Would it be alright to enter a video used n a prior contest? The one that I entered didn't win or anything, but perhaps if uploaded to a different host (that which you may see the transitions better and whatnot), and since it fits this conests theme better than the one it was previously enetered under... Well, I was just wondering. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:56 pm
Nuh-uh. That's against the rule, Necrose. Trust me. I would've done it a long time ago. lol  

FallenMarvel

Chasing Sirens

Long-time Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:55 pm
Ah... I'm sorry. I read the rules, but I guess I missed number 5. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:56 pm
Uh, I'll volunteer my services to be a judge in this contest if that's alright. n.n Even though I'm not entering a video in this one, I still wanna participate.  

Shekira

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:34 am
blaugh YEY!!! blaugh

We's got lost of videos! Voting will start shortly so stay tuned, those of you whom volunteered for judging, stay tuned as well, we'll shot you the video list and links. 3nodding  
The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games