Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wartht

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:00 pm
ugh....crap i think he hit a vital....shoot i have got to help her but..ugh.
*dealing with the pain jumps up and throws a demond wind shurican and catches kabuto off gard slitely giving him a deep cut*
don't count me out yet kabuto!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Kabuto: *is a log*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:25 pm
Kisana, you're wounded badly. ~lands by his side~ You need to stay as still as possible. ~smiles grimly~ I didn't want to use this jutsu if I could avoid it. ~does a few quick handsigns~ Dragonic Metimorphosis Jutsu!!! ~grows wings and hide turns into tons of tiny scales (basically, she turns into a weird human/dragon combo)~ Kabuto, there is no way you can hide from me now. ~pulls out three kunai and throws them at a small patch of shadows and is rewarded with the sound of her weapons striking flesh~ See what I mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:07 pm
voice: agh!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:54 am
~smiles and smells the air~ Your blood smells lovely. Now I can track you no matter where you go. ~crouches down and lays a protective wing over Kisana~ Stay by my side and you won't get hurt anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:47 pm
Sasuke: !? *jumps in front of Chihiro to hit Kabuto*

Chihiro: *is on the ground with a cut below her chest* agh...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:36 am
Ryu: ~smiles grimly~ Now that I've used this jutsu, there's no going back to what I once was. ~sends a ball of softly glowing chakra into Chihiro and does a one-handed hand sign~ Dragonic Healing!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:43 pm
Chihiro:...*passes out*

Sasuke:...*kneels next to her*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:49 pm
~creates a clone that stands guard over Chihiro~ Sasuke, don't take your eyes off of Kabuto! She'll be fine. The person that we have to worry about it that b*****d! ~points a clawed finger at Kabuto, then does her Dragonic Healing jutsu on Kisana~ Kabuto, you're as good as dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:47 pm
Sasuke: right...

Kabuto: really?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:13 pm
ugh!!!!!!!!!
this is all i need to finish the job. ryu give me a little cover. *starts doing hand signs fast* kabuto you will not be able to escape this jutsu!!!!!
*makes 4 shadow clones that suround kabuto but are at to grate a distance 4 him to atack* this is what they call the best lightining jutsu ever made. all of you say out of the perimither i have made.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:42 pm
~lifts her wing so Kisana can see easier~ Got it. Just don't leave the protection of my wing.  

Ryu of the Sands

wartht

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:23 pm
*smiles at completing the hand sighns* u are finished. LIMELIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*each of kisanas clones seems to light up with electricity before the lightning blast frise everything withing the perimiter completly emoblilizing kabuto and deling him somuch damage that he would never recover from*
ugh that hurt i would have been destroyed by the power of this atack had u not heald me a little. thanks ryu*smiles*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff