Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Rank 10 itches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:48 pm
You know...

There's an ointment that cures Pokemon-related itches.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:51 pm
Shigeru K
You know...

There's an ointment that cures Pokemon-related itches.
whats it called?  

16bit-Plumber

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Cool sweet I got to 49 in a row, not in the WiFi rooms though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:18 pm
oh please, it is easy to go through battle tower with three sweepers....awesome way to rush through. Hackers are so annoying, I always get ******** over by pokemon with no-guard that use fissure, sheer cold, gulluitne, etc.  

Deathguiser

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:24 am
Deathguiser
oh please, it is easy to go through battle tower with three sweepers....awesome way to rush through. Hackers are so annoying, I always get ******** over by pokemon with no-guard that use fissure, sheer cold, gulluitne, etc.

yeah but your not talking about the wi-fi part of the battle tower
The wi-fi is harder than the normal one because you see while your offline you don't start seeing EV trained pokemon untill you get a win streak of 21+
and that when you stop seeing pre-evo of pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:02 pm
AI isnt nearly as good as a real person  

Pretendo13

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:17 pm
16bit-Plumber
Deathguiser

yeah but your not talking about the wi-fi part of the battle tower
The wi-fi is harder than the normal one because you see while your offline you don't start seeing EV trained pokemon untill you get a win streak of 21+
and that when you stop seeing pre-evo of pokemon.
uh, yes i was talking about the wifi part....they are controlled by stupid AI's, a team of sweepers can beat through quite a few ranks until you have to resort to walls and such. It is fairly easy...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:37 pm
But you have to admit the AI is pretty good, It's based on basic battle knowledge
using the attacks that would do the most damage
making use of abilities ect.

and I think the wi-fi version records the players playing style too, but for all of you who say it's easy why are you rank 10 also? or in that case have a win streak of 49 (I had a win streak of 70 today but my game froze,which counts as me turn off my DS crying )  

16bit-Plumber

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces