Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Game Clans
"The Chosen Ones" Team Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Justjack91

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:37 pm
Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been rather busy and stressed.

I'm glad to see everyone is on here now, but unfortunately I've decided to resign as leader of this tournament team. Due to stresses at school (I'm getting in trouble now) among other such commitments, I cannot finish training a "perfect EV trained, IV bred" team (or even Pokemon) in time for battles. Therefore, I'm looking right now for a team leader to take my place and provide as the committed leader of this team. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, but I just can't handle organizing our team along with completing the lab due Monday for Chemistry class or the essay due Friday in English and Language Composition (both of which are AP).

If anyone is interested in taking on leadership role, PM me the request and afterward PM nitnit. I'll PM him as well confirming your position should you choose to take it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:41 am
getting bored sweatdrop when do we fight?  

Azoraith

Justjack91

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:12 pm
ATTENTION TEAM MEMBERS!

This will probably be my last post on here with you guys. I'm decided to give my position to pengrrrr. He tells me he can handle the position, and I trust that he'll have the competence (and the time) to keep the team in the competition and organized for battle. Please follow his guidelines from now on. I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to continue this team into competition. Good luck...and show them what you're made of. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:17 pm
hello team. as active leader i want to see what your made of so i can decide who is going to be the best on the team. so plz pm and we will set up a battle biggrin  

Alex the Fuzzy

Game Clans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces