[PRP] The Desert Rose and the Foolish Rock <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asparegus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:34 pm
User Image

Moyenda sat at one of the sprinklings of Oasis's staring into its waters as if it held the answers to the world. His heart was on his sleeve and he was trying to judge for himself what he should do. He felt like such a giant sap and released a sort of dreary chuckle.

They had not too recently arrived and there was yet much to be done that he almost felt bad for still hanging around here. Sometime soon, although it might be a day or more away, they would face the vultures. But he was not preparing for an attack, although being the weakling that he was, perhaps he should have. There was something, perhaps someone, who made him strong. But he dared not to say what or who.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:47 pm
Safiya was looking for Moyenda. She didn't really think about why; she only knew she wanted to be near him. There was something special about him that made her feel nice, and lately it had seemed like he stood out among the other lions in their traveling band. As though there was a light around him. Safi sought out that light.

She really didn't think deeply into her feelings, never had. She just felt what she felt and acted on them without thinking ahead. Moyenda was a friend to her, but he was her..favorite friend. In him she found someone she could talk to, someone she could make happy. And that was enough to drive her to seek his company right now.

Finding him at the edge of one of the little ponds of the Oasis, Safiya approached his back quietly and nudged his shoulder with her head as a warm greeting. "Hey, you," she said sweetly, sitting down beside him. "You looked awful lonesome. Mind if I join you?"

Lisirra

Asparegus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:56 pm
Mo looked down at her warmly in response to her greeting. She always made him happy -although one could say that was because she was always happy herself. He himself always liked to go for the more romantic notion. "Hello. No, please, join me!" he exclaimed.

"So glad you came," he said teasingly. "The water didn't really start to glimmer until you came." He looked down into the water as if expecting it to wink at him. Then, cheating just a bit, he poked the surface lightly with a paw to create ripples.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:09 pm
She smiled him. This was perhaps why she liked being around him; he made her feel special like no one else ever had. She laughed at the ripples he made in the water. "You cheated," she teased. Then, sighing, she looked into the water, at the jumble of their reflections. "It really is peaceful here," she said softly. "Prettier than I imagined. What do you think? Aren't you glad you came with us?"

She lifted her eyes to the land around them, then drifted back down to the water, looking at Moyenda in their reflection. "Whatcha thinking about?"

Lisirra

Asparegus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:14 pm
He laughed, not denying his cheating, but pretending to flinch. Wetting his lips, he too looked down at their reflections. "Yes, it is. I'm glad I met you," he said looking up at her. "...and that I came here too, of course."

He looked back down at the water and bit his lip. "Well... uh... I've been thinking about ...things that would probably make you ...uncomfortable." He meant his feelings of course and really didn't want to alarm her with them. Although a glimmer in his eyes did say that he actually did want to tell her. He was just afraid to.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:33 pm
Safiya closed her eyes and smiled to herself. He was glad he met her. That was so...he was just...she was happy.

His tone began to worry her, however. Safi turned to look him in the eye, concern on her face. "What could make me uncomfortable?" she asked, even giggling a little at the thought. Being with him here, in this pretty place, she blissfully comfortable. "You can tell me. I won't get upset, I promise. I like hearing what you have to say." Her happy eyes gave him an encouraging glance as she waited for his words.

Lisirra

Asparegus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:41 pm
He looked at her. She wanted him to tell her so he should tell her. He bit his lips and struggled for the words. After many false starts and fishy faces, he began. "You see, there's just... something about you that is so... special. It's... It's like a light, you could say -no! A beacon, if you will, of happiness, life, and.. and joy that I just really, REALLY want to be around you. "

He ran his paw across the top of his mane, pressing it to his head and made a nervous face with a nervous laugh to follow. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I... well.. I like you ...a LOT."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:55 pm
Safiya looked at him with her jaw hanging open for quite some time, just trying to process the words that came out of his mouth. Did she really hear what she just thought she heard? The words were going round and round in her brain and she knew what they were but she couldn't believe them. Several times her mouth moved to speak but she could emit no intelligible sounds.

Finally, when her brain was able to form a line of words that actually made sense, she looked into Mo's eyes and murmured, "Are you...telling the truth?" She needed confirmation, needed to make sure she wasn't dreaming, before she could allow herself the outpouring of emotion and joy that was even now swelling in her heart. She could sense his sincerity, but this was something so big and unexpected that she needed to be sure.

"Moyenda...that's incredible..I..." Still searching for words, Safiya sputtered, stuttered and tried to choke out something that would relate to him how happy she was to hear his declaration.

Lisirra

Asparegus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:07 pm
He couldn't look at. He just couldn't look. It was too painful and raw. He was so afraid of the words that he expected to come out of her mouth. Not to condemn her or say she was prude or anything. Just that... she would feel a bit rushed or shocked or alarmed or anything. Then he heard them. "Well... yes, it's the truth."

But the next sentence that came out of her mouth made his head shoot up. It was a look of hope and happiness just below the surface ready to escape. And then it happened. His face broke into an expression of pure joy. "Really?" he said as if she had actually finished her sentence.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:21 pm
"Moyenda, that's so wonderful." Safiya was smiling now. "I almost can't believe you...well...have feelings for me." She blushed. "Because I...also have feelings for you." She averted her eyes but smiled. Up til now she hadn't realized the depth of her feelings for Moyenda. But in him, she had found happiness - at the very least, the potential for a future.

Finally brave enough to look at him again, Safiya snuck her eyes up to his and smiled shyly. "I am so happy," she said quietly.

Lisirra

Asparegus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:33 pm
Mo felt incredibly... bashful? Yes, that was the word. Bashful. But at the same time, so happy that he hadn't been rejected, that she hadn't run away. And didn't seem to have the slightest inclination of disappearing on him. He was so giddily, girlishly happy that he could not express it in words. So he resorted to action. Mo pushed his face against her's, rubbing cheek on cheek.

Somethings happened for a reason. And he was glad that everything had. Because it had all led up to this moment, this perfect moment of bliss.

((when this is over, whenever you want, just say the word and I'll go ahead and submit the breeding form xD; just so you know, not trying to rush you xD; so if you want to wait, that's ok ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:17 pm
Safiya grinned, full-out with the expression of her happiness. Closing her eyes in bliss, she loved the feeling of Moyenda's fur against her own, savoring the first feelings of affection she had experienced in her entire memory. She wanted to laugh with the sheer joy of love - and she did laugh; she giggled merrily like a child. As much as she loved words, Safiya could not use them now. Only laughter could show her true feelings...laughter and the wonders of physical touch.

Shy no longer, Safiya rested her head along Moyenda's sandy mane and could not think of anything that could make her happier than this.

Lisirra

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff