Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
373 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:16 pm
Ribbin
Karin being Naruto's mom? Karin's about the same age as Naruto I would assume. She's young enough to have a thing for Sasuke. Besides, I thought they said Naruto's mother had red hair.

Karin has red hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm
They also said that Naruto's mom was a tomboy and that her name was kushina. They are from the same clan at the most, but her being naruto's mother is absurd. Its statutory for god sake(when she hits on sasuke/if she is naruto's mother)  

imsohappy1

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:50 am
When did it say what clan Karin was from? Even so, I think she would have a better chance being Naruto's sister than his mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:40 am
Frostman
Nephite Warrior
Frostman
Jugo cant be Yahiko because Juugo isn't even born yet when the flash back takes place.

How do you know this? It never said how old he is or when he was born. Remember, he could have been some kind of expiriment of Orochimaru's for some reason......which is why I also think that Karin is actually Naruto's mom.

You never know what Orochimaru might have done to them(and I mean that in a non-sexual way......not that I wouldn't put it past him to do something completely weird and gross-like)

Are you serious, It was said that Juugo came to Orochimaru in search of a cure. Also Juugo is about the same age as Kimimaro. Just look in the flashback when he was explaining how they were friends. Kimimaro was 15 when he died. And the flashback with Yahiko happens around 25 years ago. Yahiko, Nageto and Konan are around Minato's current age(if he was alive) and Juugo doesn't even look 20.

Except that Orochimaru developed the curse seal from Juugo, and he used it on a young Anko, who is roughly the same age as Minato would be. Thus he would have had to have been alive at least a good 25 years ago I do believe (15 for Naruto life, and 20 for about the age I would guestimate that Minato had a kid. Then minus 10 for about the age Orochimaru was teaching Anko at.)

All in all, we can summarize that Juugo has a few years on the rest of the kids.

Also, with the whole Karin = Naruto's mom thing....well, we all know how much our friendly neighborhood snake man love to clone anything that moved. Karin herself may not be Naruto's mother, but who's to say she was not made from said person?  

liz_bliz_inc

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:00 pm
String_Theory
Frostman
Nephite Warrior
Frostman
Jugo cant be Yahiko because Juugo isn't even born yet when the flash back takes place.

How do you know this? It never said how old he is or when he was born. Remember, he could have been some kind of expiriment of Orochimaru's for some reason......which is why I also think that Karin is actually Naruto's mom.

You never know what Orochimaru might have done to them(and I mean that in a non-sexual way......not that I wouldn't put it past him to do something completely weird and gross-like)

Are you serious, It was said that Juugo came to Orochimaru in search of a cure. Also Juugo is about the same age as Kimimaro. Just look in the flashback when he was explaining how they were friends. Kimimaro was 15 when he died. And the flashback with Yahiko happens around 25 years ago. Yahiko, Nageto and Konan are around Minato's cur rent age(if he was alive) and Juugo doesn't even look 20.

Except that Orochimaru developed the curse seal from Juugo, and he used it on a young Anko, who is roughly the same age as Minato would be. Thus he would have had to have been alive at least a good 25 years ago I do believe (15 for Naruto life, and 20 for about the age I would guestimate that Minato had a kid. Then minus 10 for about the age Orochimaru was teaching Anko at.)

All in all, we can summarize that Juugo has a few years on the rest of the kids.

Also, with the whole Karin = Naruto's mom thing....well, we all know how much our friendly neighborhood snake man love to clone anything that moved. Karin herself may not be Naruto's mother, but who's to say she was not made from said person?

Anko is around 24ish, at the start of the seris. If she was about Minato's age then minato would've been around 10 when he died. Since kakashi is closer to anko's age, id have to say Minato is(currently) about Asuma's age. In his late 30s. Anko does not strike me as someone middle aged, hell, she barely looks legal j/k.

If orochimaru left the village around 14 years ago, then anko would've been 10ish when she was being trained. My guess Juugo came to Orochimaru around 5-6 years old. Which would put him in his early 20s. Maybe even younger, because it was never pointed out that Juugo came to him before or after Orochimaru left the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:28 pm
Frostman
String_Theory
Frostman
Nephite Warrior
Frostman

Are you serious, It was said that Juugo came to Orochimaru in search of a cure. Also Juugo is about the same age as Kimimaro. Just look in the flashback when he was explaining how they were friends. Kimimaro was 15 when he died. And the flashback with Yahiko happens around 25 years ago. Yahiko, Nageto and Konan are around Minato's cur rent age(if he was alive) and Juugo doesn't even look 20.

Anko is around 24ish, at the start of the seris. If she was about Minato's age then minato would've been around 10 when he died. Since kakashi is closer to anko's age, id have to say Minato is(currently) about Asuma's age. In his late 30s. Anko does not strike me as someone middle aged, hell, she barely looks legal j/k.

If orochimaru left the village around 14 years ago, then anko would've been 10ish when she was being trained. My guess Juugo came to Orochimaru around 5-6 years old. Which would put him in his early 20s. Maybe even younger, because it was never pointed out that Juugo came to him before or after Orochimaru left the village.

dude, did you forget? SHE WAS OROCHIMARU'S STUDENT WHEN HE WAS STILL IN KONOHA!!!!! she had to have at LEAST been 10-15 when he left, so she very well could be in her 30's or 40's, just VERY well preserved.  

randwe21

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:05 am
randwe21
Frostman
String_Theory
Frostman
Nephite Warrior
Frostman

dude, did you forget? SHE WAS OROCHIMARU'S STUDENT WHEN HE WAS STILL IN KONOHA!!!!! she had to have at LEAST been 10-15 when he left, so she very well could be in her 30's or 40's, just VERY well preserved.

Dude learn some math, Orochimaru trains left konoha 15 years from the start of the series. orochimaru trains her at the age of 10. 10 + 15 = 25
25 =/= 30s or 40s . jeez was it that hard to comprehend, or did you even read the dame post.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games