Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Need help with an idea I have...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:38 am
Ever sense Team Fortress 2 came out yesterday, I've been batting around this idea...I want to take this use the poses of the classes, but do them each as a furry XD

Only problem is, though, I can't think of what all of them would be! So, here in order from left to right, is each class, and either what I think they would be, or information that can possibly help decide what they would be:

Pyro: Obviously, a pyromaniac that likes his flamethrower. XD It's hard to tell what his accent is, thanks to his gas mask

Engineer: As he puts it, "I solve practical problems" Texan accent, and somewhat easy going (In his Meet the Classes video, he was playing guitar and drinking a beer while his turrets did the work XD)

Sniper: Kangaroo

Spy: Ferret or something along those lines

Heavy: Bear

Demoman: An explosives expert, and, as he puts it "a black, Scottish cyclops" Also a little bit of a maniac

Medic: Doberman

Scout: Fox

Soldier: The grunt of the group, he speaks with a drill sergeant type voice and is a little bit off the deep end

It's times like this that I worry about having to much free time, but this is one goofy idea I couldn't pass up XD

Besides, it's a good way for me to get some practice 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:47 pm
Pyro: The mask makes me think of an insect, so maybe a praying mantis? Or if you'd rather go the typical route, you could make him a dragon - specifically a fire-breathing dragon, and get rid of his flamethrower.

Engineer: I thought of a monkey. Not sure why.

Demolitionist: I thought of an armadillo. I was thinking like bomb squad, and they have that kind of natural armor to protect from the blast. I'd go with armadillo.

Soldier: German Shephard?  

Captain Scabies

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:18 pm
Butterfly Assasin
Pyro: The mask makes me think of an insect, so maybe a praying mantis? Or if you'd rather go the typical route, you could make him a dragon - specifically a fire-breathing dragon, and get rid of his flamethrower.

Engineer: I thought of a monkey. Not sure why.

Demolitionist: I thought of an armadillo. I was thinking like bomb squad, and they have that kind of natural armor to protect from the blast. I'd go with armadillo.

Soldier: German Shephard?

Pyro: Dragon if you want to be cliche.
Engineer: Raccoon
Demo: Lemur
Soldier: Falcon

Just off the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:18 pm
Pyro: Skunk

Engineer: Beaver

Sniper: Kangaroo

Spy: Raccoon

Heavy: Brown Bear

Demoman: Hyena

Medic: Rat

Scout: Red Fox

Soldier: German Shepherd  

Selene Aries

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:45 am
Pyro: lizard or dragon
Engineer: black-footed ferret http://library.thinkquest.org/2551/species/blackfootedferret.html
Demo: squirrel (some crazy-ish animal...)
Soldier: jaguar or tiger  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff