Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
374 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:55 pm
Its more to show their cockyness, villains tend to be very cocky, you can't deny that. They are full of them selves, because they are oh so powerful. Its like saying they are their own fan. And Madara isn't like Pein, he has a more sick sense of humor. Thats why he was able to put on a show and be all childish, as Tobi. In my opinion, Madara is more of psychopath villain, the type that comes with a crazy laugh like Orochimaru. And pein is more like Itachi, the quite villain.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:06 pm
(Internet problems suck)

As cliche' as Peins plan is, I like it a lot. Its more grand in scale and actually effects everyone as we know more than the other villians so far. Oro just wants to know all Jutsu and Madara wants Sasuke's eyes(as far as we know). Pein wants to blow up the freaking world.

Also yes Jiraiya is probaly going to die. Can't see him living after all the foreshadowing. Though although I dont like it a lot, plot wise it would be awesome if Pein took Jiraiya's body after he killed him.  

Mr._Stabby

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:03 pm
Those translators are full of shite. I still strongly believe that it's not Madara. I honestly would find it funny if it was that Shisui guy that Itachi was said to have killed to obtain the mangekyo Sharingan........doubtful, but I think it would be funny

in all reality, I think it is obito  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:22 am
i think the translators know how to comprehend their Japaneses a little either then us,

The popular thing now is that it's Madara in Obito's body.  

imsohappy1

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:01 pm
Frostman
i think the translators know how to comprehend their Japaneses a little either then us,

I would support that more than the fact that it's plainly Obito. But that would overkill the idea of going into another's body. Orochimaru already used other people's bodies to continue living, Pein uses other bodies at his own will. Madara using other bodies to continue living is a bit much for me, although I don't know how Obito could possibly get as powerful as he is now by himself, he was too stupid. Nonetheless, the fact that he has the same eye that Obito would have left if he survived can't be a coincedence.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:00 pm
The way i see it, is Orochimaru's body switch jutsu is an imperfect version of what Pein uses and Orochimaru just tried to copy it after seeing it. There is also the possibility that madara was revived by someone, probably 15 years or so ago after Kakashi Gaiden took placed and before the Kyuubi attacked.

According to leaf ninja kakashi gaiden took place a year before the kyuubi attacked. And since Jiraiya believes that Madara was responsible for the Kyuubi attack, it is entirely possible.  

imsohappy1

beboptilyoudrop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:55 pm
Ribbin
Frostman

I would support that more than the fact that it's plainly Obito. But that would overkill the idea of going into another's body. Orochimaru already used other people's bodies to continue living, Pein uses other bodies at his own will. Madara using other bodies to continue living is a bit much for me, although I don't know how Obito could possibly get as powerful as he is now by himself, he was too stupid. Nonetheless, the fact that he has the same eye that Obito would have left if he survived can't be a coincedence.

If you think about it, that would make sence. After all, the whole controversy is that the japanese could be read as either Tobi saying he is Madara or that he has the same powers. If it were Madara using Obito's body then both would fit.
But isn't the whole use Kyuubi to create a nuke kind of random?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:56 pm
Not to mention it would make no senc if it was just Obito. What reason's would he have to be evil after the sacrifice he made? Madara in Obito's body would make more sence plot wise.  

Mr._Stabby

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games