Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
What If's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
If Jacob had imprinted on Bella, wouldn't Bella love him just as much back? Because it seems like Bella still likes Edward more.

Or maybe it's just like Imprinting < Vampire's love, and then Bella's love for Edward > Bella's love for Jacob, along with Imprinting < Bella's love for Edward... if that makes sense.

I don't think vampires can get people pregnant, or be pregnant.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:42 am
If Bella died...there'd have to be a book from Edward's point of view, where he slowly gets over it, and then Bella would come back from the depths of the plot dungeon after he finds someone else, because she didn't really die. Then she could marry Jacob.

If Jacob imprinted on Bella...they'd have to be together. No question on that. And Edward would get over it, find someone else, and then they'd all live happilly ever after. Maybe...Edward could fall in love with Bella and Jacob's daughter when she gets to be his age! That'd be interesting.

If Bella found out about Edward's vampire lover...things would get interesting. She could get mad, realize she fell in love with Jacob, marry him, and then forgive Edward and watch with amusement as he marries thier daughter.

If the other Cullen Couples broke up...that would suck. It would also spark a lot of fanfics where Bella and Edward play matchmaker and get them back together.

If Carlisle was killed...they'd have to go on a mission to destroy whoever killed him, teaming up with the werewolves, and dealing with all the interesting plot twists along the way.

If Sam was killed...they'd team up again to find his murderer, become friends, rewrite all the myths about vampires hating werewolves and vice versa, and Bella would fall in love with Jacob somewhere in the journey.

I think Jacob will come back. Or maybe Edward will have to go get him, because Bella is miserable missing him. Then he'll crash the wedding, Bella will see him, realize he's the one she wants to be standing next to at this particular altar, and marry him. Edward can climb out of the book and marry one of his many fans.

Hm...the problem with Vampires being pregnant or getting people pregnant is that they can't get older. So would the baby have to stay a baby forever? Or would it never even age into a baby? Maybe...Edward can get Bella pregnant, she can marry Jacob, have Edward's kid, and be all suprised when it starts drinking a random moose's blood.  

alisonlynn

C u r i o s i t y_x3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:18 pm
If all that stuff happened...the series would suck.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:07 pm
6vampire6mistress6
So this is just a what if section^^ For questions like:
What if Bella died?
What if Jacob imprinted on Bella?
What if Bella found out Edward had a vampire lover previous to herself?
What if one of the couples like Jasper/Alice or Rose/Emmett broke up?
What if Carlisle was killed?
What if Sam was killed?

Stuff like this. But the first question you have to think over is:
What do you think Jake will do now that he's run away? Do you think he'll come back on his own? Maybe he'll try to crash the wedding? Or do you think Edward or one of the other Cullens will go get him?

If Bella died.. idk... I would be sad, because Edward would try to kill himself like in New Moon, and might be successful..

Jacob probably did.. he just won't say.. or maybe he did and he just doesn't know (not possible)

Bella would probably be sad for a little tiny bit.. and then Edward would use his hipnosis (not really hipnosis, but like in twilight when he mad Bella feel safe about running with Edward)

If someone broke up... I would be sad (especially Alice and Jasper)

If Carlisle was killed, I would be very very very angry, and probably hurt someone.

If Sam was killed.. Jacob would probably take over...

=]  

there was a silence

there was a silence

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:11 pm
alisonlynn
If Bella died...there'd have to be a book from Edward's point of view, where he slowly gets over it, and then Bella would come back from the depths of the plot dungeon after he finds someone else, because she didn't really die. Then she could marry Jacob.

If Jacob imprinted on Bella...they'd have to be together. No question on that. And Edward would get over it, find someone else, and then they'd all live happilly ever after. Maybe...Edward could fall in love with Bella and Jacob's daughter when she gets to be his age! That'd be interesting.

If Bella found out about Edward's vampire lover...things would get interesting. She could get mad, realize she fell in love with Jacob, marry him, and then forgive Edward and watch with amusement as he marries thier daughter.

If the other Cullen Couples broke up...that would suck. It would also spark a lot of fanfics where Bella and Edward play matchmaker and get them back together.

If Carlisle was killed...they'd have to go on a mission to destroy whoever killed him, teaming up with the werewolves, and dealing with all the interesting plot twists along the way.

If Sam was killed...they'd team up again to find his murderer, become friends, rewrite all the myths about vampires hating werewolves and vice versa, and Bella would fall in love with Jacob somewhere in the journey.

I think Jacob will come back. Or maybe Edward will have to go get him, because Bella is miserable missing him. Then he'll crash the wedding, Bella will see him, realize he's the one she wants to be standing next to at this particular altar, and marry him. Edward can climb out of the book and marry one of his many fans.

Hm...the problem with Vampires being pregnant or getting people pregnant is that they can't get older. So would the baby have to stay a baby forever? Or would it never even age into a baby? Maybe...Edward can get Bella pregnant, she can marry Jacob, have Edward's kid, and be all suprised when it starts drinking a random moose's blood.

wow.. you're all for Bella getting together with Jacob, huh?? you said it 3 times. maybe 4... idk.. I can't remember... but you think very well...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:15 pm
X-whispered-screams-X
alisonlynn

wow.. you're all for Bella getting together with Jacob, huh?? you said it 3 times. maybe 4... idk.. I can't remember... but you think very well...

6 times. And that isn't even counting the times it's been mentioned in random conversation or other threads. My friends can't even mention jello anymore...there was an incident...with New Moon and Blue Raspberry Jello...it was funny.
Yes! They must get together!
JELLA ALL THE WAY!! GO TEAM JACOB!!!!
Hem. Sorry.  

alisonlynn

I_Luv_Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:28 pm
[[.sheryl.]]
If Bella died... Edward would probably either try to kill himself or hunt down whoever killed her then kill himself. -.-; I'm hoping he does the latter, because then that proves that Victoria's not evil.

If Jacob imprinted on Bella... then Bella would like Jacob back, and Edward... I don't know. But it's probably a depressing ending whether he lives or dies.

If Bella found out Edward had a vampire lover previous to herself... then Edward would still be with the vampire lover because vampires can't fall out of love, or it could be like [spoiler alert, although not sure for which book]Tanya, who "expressed her interest", in a more one-sided lover.

If one of the couples broke up... gawd, it'd be so sad if Jasper and Alice did. I just think they're so perfect for each other, even better than Edward and Bella, even though they haven't been written about much. Rosalie and Emmett probably also love each other that much, but it's hard for me to think of them like that, so I can't think of a real end result. Thank goodness vampires can't break up. xD

If Carlisle was killed... I wonder if Esme would seek revenge or just mourn? I bet Edward would take over the "leadership" sort of, not only because he's the oldest in vampire age but also because it just seems like he's the bossiest/most vicious sometimes, so it feels natural that he'd do that.

If Sam got killed... of course, Jacob would step up. If a vampire killed him though, then there's most likely going to be a war and everything. Poor Emily though! DDx

I hope Jacob comes back. Ooo, and if he crashed the wedding that would also be pretty cool. Edward might be pretty angry at him though xD But I doubt they'd try to kill him for that. Honestly. I want him to have a happy ending too.
But Edward was the one who invited Jacob to the wedding so it wouldn't really be crashing and actually Jasper is the oldest...he was made a vampire in 1863...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff