Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
OMG I'M SO SAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:47 pm
What was this topic again?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:47 pm
Yah, when i beat it i was angry myself i love dot hack so much!! but i think they are goin to make more hopefully!  

Haseo 2111

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:46 pm
Haseo 2111
Yah, when i beat it i was angry myself i love dot hack so much!! but i think they are goin to make more hopefully!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I heard they were just going to make a movie and that'd be the end of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:57 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Haseo 2111

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I heard they were just going to make a movie and that'd be the end of it.

That's what I heard too.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:15 pm
Um i heard think you can't get the movie 16.
1. Because it varies on who you choose to do the friendship/marrige event and they probably didnt program the game to show mutilple diffrent movies choices.

2.Everybody i know so far who has beaten dot hack vol.3 havent unlocked the movie. Acutally if you look on a couple diffrent dot hack forums or chain messages on youtube youll see that alot of people havent unlocked it.User Image] help make this come true.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:55 am
XxGrieverxX
Pink Plastic Ninja
Haseo 2111

That's what I heard too.

But they're still making .hack//LINK. o:

Also, .hack games don't really lose their replay value for some reason. <3

@haseo9; Wait, movie sixteen? I'm not sure what you're talking about here. If you're talking about the LAST last movie, the epilogue with Shino, you unlock it after defeating the Forest of Pain.

Destry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:15 pm
Destry
XxGrieverxX
Pink Plastic Ninja
Haseo 2111

That's what I heard too.

But they're still making .hack//LINK. o:

Also, .hack games don't really lose their replay value for some reason. <3

@haseo9; Wait, movie sixteen? I'm not sure what you're talking about here. If you're talking about the LAST last movie, the epilogue with Shino, you unlock it after defeating the Forest of Pain.

What's .Hack//LINK?  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces