Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Anyone Out There NOT Want to Murder Jacob Black? (J+B?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RisSohma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:44 am
I love Jacob, but I'd rather JxR then JxB... i think Bella and edward belong together.

(R being Rissohma ;D)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:52 pm
Well, I heart Jacob, and J+B would be really cute, but E+B is an addiction. I doubt that J+B would happen unless Stephanie wants angry fangirls with bazookas to attack her at her home. xd  

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:36 am
I love Jacob. A lot.
Him and Bella...well...they would be a nice "normal: couple, but I think that she'll be much better off with Edward because it's like they were made for each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:03 pm
I <3 Jake but I would rather see him imprint. And I think it might happen since half of breaking dawn will be in Jake's POV  

Pristine Bubbles

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:27 pm
I don't want him dead (most of the time: it changes with my mood and the part of the book I'm reading), but I don't want him with Bella either. Bella and Edward make a much better couple in my mind, but I still like Jacob as a character. He needs to change his tactics if he ever wants to find a girlfriend, though. wink

(To bakabaka22, I agree about the fangirls. I might be one of them. My aunt might be leading them. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:28 pm
I don't support JacobXBella. I don't even support EdwardXBella.

Bella annoys me. lol. She's so wishy washy and totally cheated on ed in eclipse! dang! (yes I know jake 'tricked' her but right after that she ran to edward like.. "Oh ed blah blah guilty blah blah)"

now lets see some more jXe lol.

heart wink  

celestialheiress

Chiru013

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:12 pm
I love Jacob and think he deserves Bella much more than Edward xP

In Eclipse, Edward bugged me to death... I wanted to smack him. And Jacob is just so cool and happy!

But, like most people have said, Bella doesn't really deserve him in a way. She will always choose Edward over him, so it's not fair.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:31 pm
I LLLOOOVVVVEEEE JACOB!!!!!
but i like edward and bella together  

iluvSokka46

Sawgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:43 pm
I really, really like Jake, and I think it was very bitchy of Bella to hurt him like she did.
But I don't think that Bella's not worth Jacob.
Jacob was bitchy, too, when he did that motorcycle crap and that kissing crap.
I definitely don't want to kill Jake.
I shouldn't be posting here, I'm team Vampire. gonk
But I'm just saying that I love Jake, too.
I just love Edward&Bella more.
Anyone agree? No?
*hides* Don't kill meeeee!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:23 am
♪Im sorry I have to say it,
You look like your sad.♫

Boy-Oh-Boy am i a Jacob fan!

~<3

But i'd hate J+B;
Bella doesn't Deserve Jacob!

So yeah; Bella can have Edward instead (:

♫Your smile is gone;
I’ve noticed it bad.♪

Teh Toasted E m o

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 am
Teh Toasted E m o
♪Im sorry I have to say it,
You look like your sad.♫

Boy-Oh-Boy am i a Jacob fan!

~<3

But i'd hate J+B;
Bella doesn't Deserve Jacob!

So yeah; Bella can have Edward instead (:

♫Your smile is gone;
I’ve noticed it bad.♪

I agree with you...Bella doesn't deserve Jacob at all. it really ticks me off that people think jacob is so immature, when really he's only a sixteen year old boy...and plus he's being compared to edward who has had what?? 108 years of experience plus he can read minds so he knows humans inside and out, whilst Jacob is only now experiencing life and love and everything that goes with it. Of course he reacts in weird ways to everything, he loves bella and he would have been the natural choice for her if there were no vampires *there would be no werewolves therefore no imprinting*.

I just think Jacob gets a bum rap. I love Jacob and he deserves a great girl...so does edward, man I just really dislike bella. how stupid of me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:35 am
I really love Jacob, I wouldn't have the heart to murder him!

He really loves Bella, he just showed his love in a weird way, though he really is a sweet guy. In my opinion, he's young and couldn't deal with rejection, so he forced his feelings onto her a bit, thats all.

As for Jacob and Bella...whilst I did a victory dance when it was sorta happening in the book, it would be kinda wrong. I mean, Edward was there first, he got dibbs on her or whatever.

Bella though...meh, I'm really not a huge fan of hers, after the way she treated Jacob.

Honestly, it would make my day if Jacob and Edward hooked up and totally left Bella...but we all know that'll never happen(I can dream, can't I?!), I guess I'd choose Edward and Bella.

Bella and Jacob should at least be friends, although their will always be sexual tension(lol) and unrequited love hanging around. sad

Geeze! Poor Jacob! I just want to give him a big old hug! Bella may not love him, but I do!!! domokun  

Kirby_Komatose

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:14 pm
The author of this post would like you to know that you are not alone in the world and she loves Jacob very much. The author is also sad that alot of people don't like Bella for the way she treated Jacob. She believes that Jacob knew what he was getting into for falling for someone still so deeply in love, and she also has to side with Bella with how she went about everything because the author is also very wishy washy and can't make up her mind. We think the author was replaced secretly with an alien baby, but we'll never tell her that in fear of being kidnapped aboard the mother ship.

The author would also like you to know that even if she still loves Edward more than Jake she will ALWAYS defend him and laugh at the bashing posts, threads, fanfictions, or clubs against him because more times than not they have no real substance for hating him.

She also wishes those to know that those who dislike (we replace hate because hate is such a strong word and makes the author cry) Jacob for valid, smart reasons she does not laugh at you...only sometimes when she hasn't had lunch, though she will see your point if you dig deep enough and catch her after she reads Jacob leaving Bella for a time in New Moon.

The author would also like you to know that she did not mean to offend anyone (or raise questions about her mental instability). These were her opinions. We would like to inform you that the authors views and opinions are not necesarily are own and may differentiate(she would also like to tell you that we had to spell check that last word much to our embaressment, she wonders how we use big words on a daily basis and know there meaning, but can't spell them, we don't know either).

The author would also like to inform you that she is watching Ghost Hunters right now and Avatar later....

We apologize for the longness and the parts making you scratch your head right now.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff