Being sick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:44 am
xXx kitsy xXx
wow... i'm nearly always sick and i havent been sick since the cold weather started.... even after riding my bike in the rain for a few hours yesterday. hehe.
Yeah, I'm having that same situation. My whole family caught something really nasty, too, but I seem to have missed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:23 am
Freedom Fire
I was sick earlier this week too, and it sucked because I had to study for and take a mid-term and it was impossible to study with a headache and sniffy nose. I just felt like hell.

Then I got better, right after the mid-term!

Isn't it amazing how that works? Like last semester I got sick so often and it just so happened to be important days... I was lucky I had nice teachers that semester...

I actually forgot what it's like to be healthy... I've gotten sick so often for such a long time it's just the way life is for me right now. I miss my younger days crying . Cherish them!!!!!! >.<  

ShadowLotus

music_of_shadows

Cluttered Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:34 pm
I've been sick for a week. I'm fine in the morning, then by lunchtime I'm ready to lay down and die...seriously, this cold/virus (no idea what I have or where I got it) is terrible. But at least it got me out of school and a project that was due today. Actually, I'm supposed to be working on the project now, instead of typing this...oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Yuck, I hate being sick. Hope you feel better. I almost got sick this week, but I made myself overcome it...I refuse to be sick... xp  

The_Super_Nintenho

Rogue

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas