Do you think he's gonna be in it?
  Heck, yeah!
  Nope.
View Results

Mizu Torrent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:29 am
Magical Girl Yossy
Marcious Pharoe
Out of all the Starfox guys, I'd love to see Wolf (as I so thought he was in it seeing the intro and seeing the eyecatch of Wolf and Fox), and Krystal (only because she uses a staff. Krystal is pretty and cool and all, but I'd like to see Katt or even Bill Grey get thrown in more sometimes as no one really cares/remembers them too much XD).

You know what?
That's a great idea for an Assist Trophy!
Slippy, Peppy, Kystal, Katt, and Bill flying by in their arwings!

You know what would be even better??
If they were battling with the members of Star Wolf.
Yeah! And the Brawl characters are caught in the crossfire!
Su-weeeeeet!
mrgreen

YES. YES. YES.

Barrel rolling ftw.

But I'd much rather see Falco again, rather than seeing Krystal. :/ I really disliked her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:56 am

FERSERIOUS!

I am definitely not a fan of Krystal's.

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

fishphlem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:38 am
I really hope he will be in  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:04 am
As many times as that lil blue bird has gotten on my nerves, I would miss him if he isn't in Brawl cry

Reason I say hes gotten on my nerves is cause many of my friends choose him and I'm usualy Link, its realy hard hitting someone that fast but its still fun XD  

Sito Sama

iTravesh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:35 pm
SilentBlackTiger
Roy10
I personally like to use falco becuase his kicks were stronger then fox's in melee. But I need to consentrate on getting a wii first . December 3rd is coming by so fast cry

Yeah... you know it got pushed to Feb. 10, right? sad

Found out the hard way and was shocked, I suppose I'll just buy the game and borrow my friends wiiUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:09 pm
i think he should be in it whether he's a clone or not  

Blind Oracle

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:36 pm
he has to be in it Falco and Fox is like a set deal like mario and luigi, DK and DDK etz..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:07 pm
For Brawl, the creators are getting rid of many of the those who fight too similarly. It hasn't been confirmed at all that Luigi or Ness would be in Brawl and they've been in both the previous games.

It seems Jigglypuff will be deleted as well--I've seen no word for her return. It appears that Lucas could be Ness's replacement and perhaps Krystal would be Falco's.

They're changing things with how Brawl will be played. They most likely want every character to be very different with their own unique attacks. This game is going to be the big one. heart

Amargana

pyroka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:54 pm
true.but you gotta admit with many of the new additions to the game you really shouldn't care much. the took out caracters for good gameplay and finally a good one player story. for century's the game gods have been waiting to release this to smash bros. and now they found the right game  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:42 pm
is it confirmed that he wont be in it? most people tell me he might be replaced by krystal.  

Blind Oracle

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces