Creative writing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:25 pm
so I'm told I can write some pretty impressive, mostly depressing stuff but good stuff non the less, so I thought I'd let you all be the judge of that. I'll start off with a post from one of my roleplay characters, (goes by the same name as the one I use here) it was for a resident evil forum I ran. (I still do I'm just not active anymore) anyway here's a bit of my writing. it was my final post in character on that site. I'll post more depending on reactions.

Quote:
Garret had made his way back to the hospital and back to the room where Meena was in, he gathered some supplies for a few hours, food, medical supplies and things of the likes. Meena was bandaged up which meant the doctor had finished what he was doing. Garret finished barricading the room in with the supplies and them inside it, nothing was going to get in unless they wanted it too.

He walked around the table Meena was on, sadness had started to wash over him, he was tired of trying, tired of trying to find a way out and tired of losing everything and everyone around him. He pulled a chair out from the corner and placed it beside the window. He sat down and looked at the table again. Removing his hat he let it drop to the floor as with his shotgun and gear.

"what happened Meena? why did we both end up like this? so close... so close."

He sat back and looked out the window, most of the room was still visible to him as well but it was diffrent, it was grayer then it was before. the only color in the room was on Meena. He looked at his hand, it was also Grey. Looking back out the window the buildings were all dull and lifeless as were the streets and birds that passed by, the fires coming from some buildings were now just smoldering piles of rubble. The sky still had some color to it but it like everything else was a dull, it was still blue just really dull.

He sat back and rested his head against the wall, still looking out the window he slowly started to cry. in only a few days he had lost just about everything. the love of his life was sitting nearly dead on the table next to him, his friends somewhere out there likely dieing and he himself wishing for death. wishing, waiting, hoping. His vision was nearly all gray now still Meena for some reason still had color on her. Garret got back up and walked over to her and gently kissed her on the cheek and gently hugged her and gently whispered to her.

"I miss you so much, please don't leave me... not like this... please"

he was breaking down, emotionally and physically, unable to control himself he just sat there hugging her and crying. It was over for them, they weren't going to e going anywhere for a long time to come and all Garret could do was sit there and wait for either rescue or death, He was counting on death first. there wasn't too much more this forsaken world could take from him anyway. He knelt down still gently hugging her.

"please..."

His small cries of sadness carried out into the hallways, echoing, fading and alone.
(end of story)

in all honesty it is not my best writing but I've been told it was still very well done. does anyone else here write for any reason and want to share some of their work?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:51 am
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2819172/1/In_Essence

That up there is probably my best work... at least, I spent the most time on it. It's kinda long, and it is shonen-ai implied, but I kinda like it. ^^

As a kid my stories were much darker. In the fifth grade graduation ceremony, my teacher admitted my stories scared him. It was one of the best compliments I've ever received for my writing.

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonic Butterfly

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:48 am
it was long to say the least. I'm in no way a FF fan, actually I rather hated the series mainly because of the hype it got but also because it was often the same thing over and over again. Overall though I actually liked this story because I have wondered what cloud would think of squall. I wasn't too fond of Aeries showing back up, I mean common he wasn't smart enough to use a phenox down on her when she got killed? (sorry thats the hatred for the game acting out)

still as faras FF fan ficks go that was better them most I've read (not that I've read alot but still it's better then the others) I do try to avoid FanFic though, I was never really good at doing things like that. most of my work or at least my best work are in my Deviant art journals and thats only the stuff I do post, what I don't post is much better.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:58 am
Garret Issacs
Overall though I actually liked this story because I have wondered what cloud would think of squall. I wasn't too fond of Aeries showing back up, I mean common he wasn't smart enough to use a phenox down on her when she got killed? (sorry thats the hatred for the game acting out)

lol i think everyone thinks that...even if they like the game ^^ (i don't play the games to complicated for me xD) But my sister does and heard the whole thing from her

----------
@Garret Issac the story was good but sad ><

everything i write always has a happy ending...because otherwise i dunno lol

here is some of my stuff some of this stuff was when i was really young and had really really bad grammar(well worse than what it is today)

Fictionpress
Angel in Disguise
Love Triangle
Special
No I Don't Want To!

fanfiction
Normal life to a Not So Normal Life a Harry Potter Fanfic
The New Girl a Harry Potter Fanfic
Hogwarts is Hell a Harry Potter Fanfic
The Dance a Sailor Moon Fanfic

fanfictions are not that great...i think the best one is Normal Life to a Not so Normal Life....but everything else is kinda corny ^^;; Sailormoon fanfic wrote when i was like 10 so yeah...  

22Tsuji22

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:12 am
22Tsuji22

a lot of my stuff has bad endings now a days. I should post the link with all his chapters

Garret
s log

if you go to the bottom of that page there is a long list of his storyline, it's not traditional resident evil but it gets better with every post. you should check it out if it sounds interesting, the interaction between Garret and Meena develops very nicely and it was thanks to her character that my posts got better as well  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:56 pm
Garret Issacs
22Tsuji22

a lot of my stuff has bad endings now a days. I should post the link with all his chapters

Garret
s log

if you go to the bottom of that page there is a long list of his storyline, it's not traditional resident evil but it gets better with every post. you should check it out if it sounds interesting, the interaction between Garret and Meena develops very nicely and it was thanks to her character that my posts got better as well

lol would so read but resident evil scares the living daylights outta me...  

22Tsuji22

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:26 pm
belive it or not, there isn't too much scariness in this style, the only area that would scare some people in my opinion was the one chapter called "A lifes decision" it dealt with an old abandoned hospital  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:42 pm
Garret Issacs
belive it or not, there isn't too much scariness in this style, the only area that would scare some people in my opinion was the one chapter called "A lifes decision" it dealt with an old abandoned hospital

lol it probably isn't but i'd be reading it and just thinking of that movie xDD...and its just that movie....like i can handle other scary movies and stories....but that movie just really gave me the heeby jeebys  

22Tsuji22

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:58 pm
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

xD But the phoenix down is supposed to be like smelling salts. It'll wake you up if you're unconscious, but doesn't work if you're dead. ^^

And I kind of had to have Aeris in there... because it's actually a Kingdom Hearts fanfic, and all the characters in there apparently move in together at the end. (At least, that's what a friend told me... I was in too much pain from the stupidity to actually finish it myself. >.< )

But yeah, I'm glad you liked it. ^^

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Team Aekea Welcome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games