Reply _The Agora_ ! Art ! Focused Discussion ! Debate ! *Under Construction*
Magickal Tattoos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DR490N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:56 pm
my plan is to get a simplistic crimson pentagram tattooed someplace on my body, though i dont do any magick that involves casting a circle as of yet...i just to real simple stuff because i dont have the patience at this point in life for much magick...i feel that it's important to have a representation of such a symbol someplace on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:58 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
I've got a friend of mine who's a switch. He's a very amusing person to hang around with, but also kinda frustrating to deal with.

Me - Stop that, or I smack you.
Him - You will? *all hopeful*

i have a friend that does that. so i hit him a few times. after that he either loses enthusiasm or gets turned on.  

DR490N

StrawberryGumiho

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:02 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Hehehe, then there's me, who really isn't interested in sado-masochism at all...

I love it all a little too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:08 pm
I was planning on getting an Odal and Algiz rune on my sholders, a Aegishjalmur on my back and a Vegvisir on my leg. I was also thinking of a Valknut and some other symbols. I'm not quite sure about the Valknut, it may be a cool design but it's quite powerful.  

Trollhammarentime

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:37 pm
For my next piece of permanent art, I was thinking of either 1) adding on to my current tattoo or 2) getting wings.

1) would be the symbols for all the planets and the moon. The symbol for the sun would go in the middle (naturally, as we are a heliocentric universe). Starting at the inside of the top point and going clockwise: the symbols for Mercury, Venus, Earth, the Moon, and Mars. In the spaces between the points, starting to the right of the top point and going clockwise: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. I'll play around with Painter tomorrow or some time soon to show you guys.

2) it would be one angel wing and one bat wing. Very similar to the ones seen on Chi and Chii of Chobits. I can't have two of the same kind, because I'm not good or bad. I actually strive toward neutrality at the end of the day. The angel wing is because I can be very, very good (i.e. helping Jameta get together with LD, and keeping certain things I know about people a secret). But the bat wing is because I can also be very, very bad (i.e. sleeping with a guy who was engaged and breaking him and his fiancee up. Mind you, she was a major b***h who cheated on him with his cousin. And we dated for two years).

I also want to get either my tounge or eyebrow pierced, but neither of those are very professional looking, and I want to be a lawyer some day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:46 pm
Okay, I finally got around to editing the picture of my tattoo so illustrate what I mean about the planets.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like that, only not so ugly. MS Paint doesn't do the best job.  

Siofra Da`Halbria

aevalia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:41 pm
I have two tattoos that I consider Magickal, one is the symbol of Lilith under my navel, the Baharian style User Image . The second is my crest, which is in runic, reads "With Odins Wisdom I learn, With Thors Strength I Endure, and with Freya's Magick I am" User Image

My Dig cam sucks, so bare with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:20 pm
I haven't gotten any yet for age is a factor, but I plan to and yes something with meaning. I think the symbol for Aries, and the Chinese symbol for the monkey because, I am a monkey in the Chinese zodiac. And I think maybe fire around that, how ever I decide to incorporate them. I have many ideas for tattoos, but that one I think will be the first.  

born2rock16

Curiously Fruity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:06 pm
Mmm, one's got to love bring back a dead topic.

I really want to get a tattoo, I think they're attractive and symbolic. I've never really taken into consideration that the experience it self could be spiritual, but then again, at the times when I've thought about getting a tattoo I've never been all that spiritual. Just recently I've been interested in the Ancient Egyptian religion Kemeticism (I only refer to the religion by that name, because it's easier for me to associate it. I guess labels are important to me). However, I've long been a fan of the Ankh and the Wolf.

The tattoo design I've thought of getting is a decent sized Ankh with a wolf jumping through the open top. It's a combination of two of my favorite things and I think that it could tie into my interests in Kemeticism. However, I think I will most definantly wait before getting it however. I'd like to know that Kemeticism is something that I could really get into. Until then, I will stick to my Ankh pendents (which I love very much).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:48 pm
I have one tattoo so far, but I plan on getting my second one sometime later this year. The one I have I drew myself which is this one I plan on putting runes inside the circles, but I haven't decided on what yet... the one I'm getting later is a matching one with this one only with a white fox instead of a black cat, and is surrounded by a moon instead of a sun. I don't have a photo of the tattoo itself on my skin... sweatdrop but its right behind my right shoulder.
User Image

Image is copyrighted
it is also on deviantart.com in my gallery

Lunasumerin

Romantic Ladykiller

_The Agora_ ! Art ! Focused Discussion ! Debate ! *Under Construction*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items