Da rulz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:48 pm
Ok, here are the Rules, as they stand in my brain right now. Further additions will probably be made as issues arise.

1. Be polite and curteous to all people- brothers and sister or no. If someone is being offensive, rude, overly ignorant, etc. PM me and let ME deal with them. biggrin
2. No Christian-on-Christian bashing please. This will NOT be a "Us-four-no-more" guild.
3. Criticize by creating, not by tearing others down. Doing this only polarizes others, it never helps, and often hurts.
4. If what your Bible or beliefs clash with another's Bible or beliefs and you feel agitated and want to confront the other person about it, pray about what you will say for a few days before doing so. The Bible teaches that approaching another in anger is usually the wrong way to go about things (and it usually makes you look like a pop tart anyway.)
5. If the other mods (whom I will appoint at a later date) say or do something you think is not right, PM me. It's ok. If you feel uncomfortable asking that mod about something, I can ask for you, or resolve a situation for you.
6. Never be afraid to ask! I'm NOT going to say that "No question is stupid," but I will say that every question will be answered to the best of my and my mods' knowledge.

Thank you,

Beth heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:50 pm
I concur 3nodding Good rules.  

fagon

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:54 pm
fagon
I concur 3nodding Good rules.

Why thank you. 3nodding
I thought that would do for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:57 pm
Pleased. Good rules.  

joeb56

robotix_4lyf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:16 pm
I agree. So when are you gonna appoint Mods? lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:48 am
robotix_4lyf
I agree. So when are you gonna appoint Mods? lol mrgreen

When I feel like it, hee hee... wink twisted

But seriously, I'm a very picky person. Mod potentials have to earn my respect first. I have to be sure they are Christ-following, caring, honest, will spend time and effort on the guild, will be responsible, respectable, and never afraid to say "I don't know" and always ready to say "I'll look that up in the Bible for you." Stuff like that.
When I see a person like that (and Ok, Mr. Nosey-pants, I DO already have one person in mind) I will offer that person a moderator's position.  

Beth Turner
Captain

Lord Rhapsody

Greedy Giver

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:30 pm
Pretty simple rules. Easy too abide by. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:27 pm
I like these rules and i agree to them all^.^
I know that proably doesnt mean much but thank you for making them^^

Charlotte of Ravenclaw

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:28 pm
Charlotte of Ravenclaw
I like these rules and i agree to them all^.^
I know that proably doesnt mean much but thank you for making them^^

No problemo! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:12 pm
I agree to the rules...  

Anaro

Candance Lorelle

Beloved Friend

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:38 am
yeah they sound good.
"from this day hence forth i shall here by abide thoust rules made for thine and the general public's obedience, knowledge, understanding, and general adherence to thy Lord's commands."
lolz couldn't resist.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:05 am
Sagone Hishukato
yeah they sound good.
"from this day hence forth i shall here by abide thoust rules made for thine and the general public's obedience, knowledge, understanding, and general adherence to thy Lord's commands."
lolz couldn't resist.

Oh my goodness, when I just read that it was like my father speaking to me from my computer screen. He does that sometimes, and you just sounded exactly like him. lol  

Beth Turner
Captain

Questions and Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces