Reply +Illusionary+
[prp] Rags or robes ? (Rekha & Daichi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:04 am
Pash pushed Rekha through the mall in his stroller. His son didn't fit any of Anao's baby clothes so he'd had to leave Anao and Owen with a babysitter with he took Rekha for some clothes. Thus far the trip had been uneventful. Rekha made various approving or disapproving nosies at certain articles of clothes but mostly paid no attention to anything but his egg which was wrapped in a protected cloth and being clutched close to him.

Driving the stroller into another store Pash headed towards the boys section. Hopefully this store would be like the last and would have a helpful salesperson who could help him understand the colours that went well with his son's green eyes and reddish brown hair. Pash didn't care much for colour coordination but he didn't want to make him look sickly either as it was apparently possible to do.

While waiting for assistance Pash looked at the vastly different clothes available here. They seemed much more formal and proper than the casual and brightly coloured things from the last store.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:04 pm
Eri Nightshade sighed as she moved through the store, pushing a stroller ahead of her. She and the little boy, Daichi seemed to blend in quite well with the victorian-esque shop. Eri didn't have many 'casual' clothes except the ones she used while working on art. Aside from that, she thought dresses, skirts, and suits were actually more comfortable. And now she was here looking for a small suit and cravat for Daichi. The only problem was that suits didn't have small cuts in the back for the boy to fold his wings through, which was making her search quite difficult. She would have to find a suit that she could fix herself without having it unravel.

She stopped by another rack of clothes, examining them each carefully as Daichi gurgled something unintelligible at her. The child was clinging to a large stuffed animal Eri had initially given him so he could sleep better at night. The stuffed creature seemed to some sort of large bunn with fluffy balls at the end of its ears and small bracelets that hung just above that. But now Daichi was carrying it around during the day too.

He seemed to have grown very attached. After all his new 'mother' had been the one that got it for him. The young boy smiled up at Eri before noticing another family enterting the store. Inside he could feel that something was special about the boy in the stroller, just like him. They were 'different' from other babies. Daichi squealed and seemed to be waving enthusiastically in the other's direction.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:31 pm
The squeal and motion in Rekha's peripheral vision caught the young boys attention. Turning his head he spotted the waving other. With both hands occupied with holding his precious egg Rekha could only smile and give an unintelligible burble of greeting in response. He didn't know this other but something about them interested him.

Pash watched the interaction and drove the stroller over to the other pair. It couldn't hurt to let Rekha socialize while he looked for some clothes. Especially since the other child looked similar in age. " Place nice now my little whisp born" he teased, well aware that Reka would be hard pressed to do more than reach out at the other boy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:12 pm
As Eri went through the suits, finally giving up and deciding that just a blouse-style shirt was going to have to do. She took it off the rack, and held up to her eye-level as she examined the back. It was a chalk-white color with long sleeves, and ruffled cuffs, and it was made of a smooth, silky-like fabric. Satisfied, the girl turned to place it over her arm much like a waitress would a serving towel. That's when she heard her son making noise.

She turned her attention to Daichi who was focused on another baby in a stroller across from him. The woman smiled, as it seemed Dai-kun was very happy to see someone his own age. He flapped his pink lotus-like wings and leaned forward toward Rekha with a grin. He had noticed the egg the boy was holding too, and gazed at it with a strange curiousity. He pointed at it, almost like he was asking what it was. He'd never seen an egg like that before had he?

Eri's attention was now averted to the man who had moved his stroller over. She quickly smoothed over her blood-red dress, and black overcoat in attempt to look presentable. She smiled and greeted the stranger, "Good day. I presume this love little boy is yours? my Daichi-kun seems to have taken a liking to him," she paused a moment, to be sure she had the man's attention before continuing. "My name is Ms. Nightshade. Pleased to meet you." She held out a hand to Pash.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:02 pm
" It is a pleasure for Rekha and I to meet you" Pash replied gently clasping the woman's hand. " Please call me Pash." it was fortunate he supposed that this woman was friendly. Not all other parents were and that had lead to awkward moments in the past when he was with his other children.

His eyes drifted over the boy referred to as Daichi " Your son is is very energetic." For all that the other baby was delicate looking he seemed very full of life. As he spoke Pash let his lands run over various articles of clothing feeling the texture of their clothes.

Rekha stretched out his arms moving his egg closer to the other but still holding it tightly. It was odd the other had strange things on his back soft and pink looking. Rekha didn't have them, had never seen anyone with them before and they held his curiosity fast. " ahha?" He inured looking at them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:01 am
Eri smiled in response. "Yes, Daichi is quite the lively one. His curiousity seems to fuel his energy and optimism." She continued to watch the two babies. She was glad to see her son was getting along with the other boy. Since he was 'born' she wondered how well he would get along with others his own age. But so far it seemed her worries had been for naught.

Daichi grinned as he moved his hands in an oval shape, replicating the shape of the egg. It's strange shape and size, which were different then the similar objects he saw in his mother's kitchen, seemed to grab his interest.

When he heard Rekha ask about the strange pink things on his back, he cooed happily and leaned forward in his stroller, allowing his pink lotus-like wings to move more freely. He flapped them like a baby bird trying to take flight, but being strapped in his stroller kept him from rising very high. But the movement caused a gentle breeze to sweep toward the other baby.

Eri continued watching, amused. Daichi hadn't actually been able to fly yet with his wings. At best, he could maybe hover a few inches off the floor for a few seconds. But that was just as of now. In the future it was completely possible that he might be able to fly like his mother.

It was true, Ms. Nightshade had angelic wings tattooed on her back. But sometimes they would seem to almost peel of her back and transform into real, black, feathery wings that could change in size at her will. Daichi loved watching his mother use them; he hoped his wings would work as well as hers one day. He motioned from himself to his mother and back; his way of telling Rekha that his Mommy had similar things on her back sometimes. "Ooowa," he said, finishing his explanation.

Eri giggled. "It's almost as if they have their own special language, don't you think?" she asked Pash, turning back to the clothes rack.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:34 pm
Pash smiled at his fellow parent. " Nothing wrong with energetic children, they tend to be the ones who seem to pursue life to it's fullest. at least in my limited experience." Anao was energetic if unfocused and she was always up to or into something searching for some unknown sense of direction.

The small breeze created by Daichi's wings rustled Rekha's bangs and tickled his face. This elicited a small burble of pleasure from the young boy. The pink things were very nice and he still wished he had some.

Having been watching the children closely Pash nodded at Ms. Nightshade. " there is theories that children of a certain ages share a universal language a sort of automatic understanding of each other. It is only when they are formally taught to speak languages that this ability dissipates." Pash had no clue if this theory was true but it was interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:33 pm
Eri grinned at the thought. "I whole-heartedly agree," she confirmed with a nod. "And that really is an interesting theory. If it's true, it's a pity this ability vanishes with age. At least it would with most children. Perhaps, kids that are able to keep it, are the ones we know as 'psychics'..." she replied in a curious tone. As she spoke, she held a shirt down to hold up to Daichi; comparing its size and apearence.

The baby wrinkled his nose. He'd always found the clothes that Eri chose for him to be rather uncomfortable. "Nyo," he mumbled, pushing it out of the way so he could still see Rekha.

Eri rolled her eyes. "I guess I'm gonna have to shop someplace else for you. Hm, perhaps I'd be better off buying robles like the one u appeared in...' she sighed, and hung the shirt back on the clothes rack with a slight chuckle of amusement. She focused her attention back to Pash. "Is Rekha picky about his clothes too? or no?" she questioned, making casual conversation.

Daichi flapped his wings some more, pleased with the other child's response.^^

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:38 pm
Pash listened to Eri and nodded " Still perhaps it's better not to look too deep into it. If children do lose this special ability there is probably a reason beyond learning a more language."

The olive haired man watched her try and pick a shirt for her son and fail. He considered her question and shook his head. " Rekha seems content to wear whatever I put him in, Of course he was stuffed into his siblings clothes for his first bit of life but he never seemed bothered by it. I'm not sure at his age he has developed an individual sense of fashion like Daichi"

Rekha continued to stare at the other boys wings. They made nice cool air and looked nearly as interesting as his egg. The young boy was curious as to how he could get some and why lots of people had them but some didn't and had other things. he gave another happy burble and waved his left hand in imitation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:57 am
"A very good point," Eri said with a chuckle. "I do tend to try analyze things far too much; looking too deep into things seems to be my specialty." When she thought about it, it made her a little sad. All her over-analyzing had caused her a lot of problems in the past, usually to do with 'what-ifs' and landing in not-so-optomistic outcomes for everything. But she had tried to change that around more recently. And with Daichi's arrival, it couldn't have come at a better time. Daichi seemed to give Eri the courage and happiness she had lost.

"So if you don't mind me asking, where do you live?" she questioned, moving on. "Perhaps we could schedule playdates for the kiddos," she suggested in a much lighter, less formal tone. She usually spoke, dressed, and acted more formal with strangers. What with her living in that big house, they would expect that right? But once she got to know people, she would relax and be casual- like the young kid at heart she was. "If you wanted to, you are more than welcome to come to our place whenever you please. We're always open for visitors." She gave directions to Nightshade Manor, waving her hands in the air in various ways, as though she was drawing a map in front of them, regaurdless of whether it would be helpful or not.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:57 pm
Pash memorized the directions and smiled. he barely knew this woman or her child but they seemed like decent people. Then again he barely knew any of the Eden guardians and nothing had gone wrong with them. still, he could keep meetings to public places until he trusted this woman.

As he listened and then gave Eri his own contact information Pash picked out a single shirt to add to the small amount of articles he'd already chosen. He hadn't found much here but he did like what he's picked out for his son.

( sorry short post syndrome hit me)  
+Illusionary+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff