A little critiquing if I can

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:43 am
Alright so I run my own forum and help co admin another one. (now this is a partial excuse to advertise here so I'll take some slight advantage of that.)

The first forum is the one I run myself. It's called Horizons, it's a general discussion forum in dire need of some members who will actually contribute something so just a slight call out if anyone is interested. Also I was wondering because no one on the forum wants to really say anything I'm going to post a link and I want to know what you all think of the look and feel of it and if you have any suggestions to make it more... friendly or better looking. I got the skin and redid the buttons as well as some of the images on it. all three pics that I use for the logo were all taken by me b the way

This is the link for that site: Horizons

This other site is a Roleplaying site that my friend started for general Freestyle roleplay, it's called bloodhart. My friend set up all the sctions except for the archives area but I got the skin for it but ave yet to redo the buttons. we're also looking for members who like to roleplay as well but we would like some criticism for this site too.

The link for this site is:
Bloodhart

thanks for your help and ideas and who knows maybe I'll see some of you on those boards we could always use some smart and interesting people.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:22 pm
just advertise...like pm other people on forums and invite them to the forum....

because the forum i am a coadmin person, we just pmed a buncha people that liked what the forum was about...yet people still dont go there we have about 10 active members but he have 86 registered members lol  

22Tsuji22

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:01 pm
well like I said though I wanted to also see what you thought of the look of this site itself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:17 pm
it looks good ^^ lol ...but maybe a little brighter? so looks welcoming? ^^ i like bright colors though so who knows lol

like the only forum i know that is really active is jpopmusicforum all the other forums i belong to are kinda slow  

22Tsuji22

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:47 am
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

Well, the Horizons one I'd make brighter, simply because the Banner Picture is bright in itself. But the other I'd leave alone.

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Team Aekea Welcome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games