Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Unreal Tournament 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:42 pm
I am getting this game along with a PS3 for my brithday (yes I know many of you nintendo lovers curse the name for whatever reason, but PS3's are still cool, and my parents are paying for it, not me.) And I have seen the previews, and it looks awesome, especially since this UT has a story mode, unlike its predacessors. Any thoughts on the game? What did you guys think of the old ones? (if you played them)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 am
I got it for the 360, its a good party game.  

Korean Kracker II

Hand of Deathwing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 pm
Honestly, UT 3 isn't as fun as UT 2004.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 am
eh... i dont like the PS3 idea as a bday present xD
all your really getting is a Blue-Ray disc player that plays mediocre games with SOME amazing games.
UT3 is amazing if your into face paced non stop violence. ive played UT for 8 years now and i havent stopped. I did for a little bit for Counter Strike and Shadowrun but im getting back into it with UT3.
One thing i like about the PS3 and UT3 is dowloadable player mods razz  

Tron714
Vice Captain

subway23

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:07 am
unreal 3 is a great game for the ps3 if you only want the camp pain and the other off line things but if you want it for affline play you prolly dont want this game the online play sucks i mean its fun for the first 10 sec but then it gets really repetitive  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:41 pm
awwww i wish i had a PS3 in the first place.....but anyways UT3 is a pretty good game especially its story mode the whole game is so fast paced

(but the only thing is that everyone looks like theyre from gears of war)

and yes i know the two games use the same engine and were made by the people that made GoW  

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Firestormuk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:02 pm
I am tempted to get it on the xbox 360, got halo 3 but dunno if I really like it, dunno may be just cause I am so much more used to pc fps's but tempted to get UT3 or wait for GoW2 for some deathmatch  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games