Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRV]Following the call of the wind [COMPLETE]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:05 pm
They had only been in Rengo's homelands for only a few days and they were already preparing to leave once again. It wasn't that they didn't want to stay longer, for they did, but they also wanted to continue in their travels and making even more interesting memories with one another. The call of the wind was just so very strong. It was a pull that just wouldn't let go. Nafsi knew that one day the call would dwindle until it was just a small tug, something wouldn't stir her into action all that easily. Not like it did now.

The green leopardess rested under the shade of one of the trees near the forest that they had entered to enter the lands. She was laying on her side, her head tilted upward to watch the clouds, picking out shapes and patterns that amused her in them. The lanky feline was waiting for her mate to return from speaking with whomever he needed to about them leaving.

A shudder ran down her spine when she thought of the possible anger that would undoubtedly that would fall on her pink maned male. His mother was rather....fiesty for a lack of a better word and her temper was strangely frightful, even though the pink marked female was smaller than Nafsi herself. It was almost amusing enough that she nearly let out a light laugh. She didn't however.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:42 am
Rengo made his way toward the forest, he'd told Nafsi to meet him there that morning but he might be a little delayed because he's only got up the courage to tell his mother about them and their journeying again this very same morning!

His tail flicked and he hummed as he went along. His mother hadn't been happy about it, not one bit, but he wasn't going to let anything affect his good mood today.

His humming quieted as he saw her at a bit of a distance and his heart still sped up, he still got nervous. This was his mate, and he couldn't get over it! He smiled broadly and crouched low, slipping through the grass in attempts to sneak up on her.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:07 pm
Nafsi was still occupied with the clouds and did not notice the approach of the very male she was thinking of. If she had she would have found it rather amusing that he showed up whenever she wondered what he had been doing, what he had been up to. No she was still occupied with the clouds when a falling leaf caught her attention. It shifted from white and blue to green with bits of brown and yellow from where insects had picked at it.

The leopardess had her tail against her side before it flicked up and down before lashing out behind her, not because she thought someone was there but because she just did. "I wonder...." She mumbled quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:29 pm
He grinned as he watched her, she was so lovely! His ears flicked and he was still for a long moment after her soft words spoken to herself before launching at her in a playful pounce. He laughed, hoping he wouldn't frighten her, just surprise her!

"What do you wonder?" He asked after he had pounced the green leopardess.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:42 pm
Nafsi's heart pounded when Rengo came out of nowhere and landed on top of her. "God...." She gasped when she saw who it was. "You startled me." She told him frowning and shaking her head before she laughed and nuzzled him and his pink mane. "I was just wondering about you. That's all."

That had been exactly who she was wondering about. "How did she take it?" The leopardess then asked changing the subject.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:54 pm
He smiled slightly apologetically, but he was amused as well. He leaned against her a moment in comfort and then rolled off to lay next to his new found mate. He was still walking on clouds about the whole ordeal. "Ah... not so well but that is just how my mother is." He brushed it off, not wanting to discuss it too much. "She accepts that we're going on a trip though." As long as her babies came back to her. He rolled his eyes, would she ever let go of her first four? Probably not.

"And what do you wonder about me?" He twisted so he was laying on his side and facing her, a playful tone in his voice.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:11 pm
She nodded. "I see." She didn't push the subject any farther because it was obvious that Rengo didn't want to talk about it. She was fine with that, in some ways she was glad to avoid it. Especially since she wasn't on the best terms with the other female. It couldn't be helped though.

"I wonder a lot of things about you Rengo." Nafsi replied in a similar tone. "What do you think I was wondering about?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:02 am
He just chuckled and smiled, shifting and his tail flicking. "Wondering if I'd ever make it back alive with my mother?" He guessed, only teasing. There were endless things to thing about, weather you connected them directly to a lion or not. But he felt he couldn't really guess because he wasn't sure.

"Anyhow... we're ready to leave today right?" He asked softly and pleasantly.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:10 am
"At one point yes, but not then sorry." She told him with a nod before she pushed herself up to sit. There were a lot of things that she wondered about, but a few things kept returning to her thoughts. I'll ask him later. She decided with a mental nod.

"Yes, I'm ready if you're ready." She replied stretching her limbs. In some ways she was more than ready to leave the Kusini lands, even though they'd be returning soon enough. She didn't want to risk running into Rengo's mother and possibly catching more of her fury.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:17 am
Rengo playfully pouted and then stuck his tongue out at her. Ah, seemed she didn't want to say right now. That was alright though, he could wait!

He nodded again. "Yes I got most of my goodbyes out of the way when we got here." He chuckled and moved to start slipping through the forest, not even giving a glance back to his homelands. They'd be there again soon enough, probably. He was ready to enjoy their new adventure!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:55 am
"Alright then, we no longer need to delay." Nafsi said rather calmly, stretching just a bit more before trotting beside her mate. As the pair walked through the forest Nafsi began to think about how many time she had gone in and out of this forest. The first time had been when she had met that brown cub with no manners, the second when she exited the forest, then the third as she went through it to go through the lands. Then when she had returned again with Rengo.

They were decent memories, not the best but happy enough in her opinion. "The jungle is quite a ways away from these lands so it'll be a few days before we get there, that won't be a problem will it?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:10 pm
He grinned at her and rubbed against her side as they slipped into the dim lighting of the huge Kusini trees. "Problem? No, that's all the more days I get to have you to myself." He said, rather charmingly. He laughed afterwards but he was completely serious. Even the few days they'd spent in the Kusini lands had separated them for quite a bit, more than he was used to anyhow.

He started to hum slightly, so joyous was the young male. This was... a good life, a life he would always look fondly over.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:49 am
Nafsi leaned slightly on him as she walked enjoying the feel of him against her. "I have missed your company oh so much." She admitted as she nuzzled him lightly. The leopardess had grown used to having by her side for so long it had been odd those few days without him beside her. It felt so nice to having him with her again. "I'm glad to have you back with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:06 am
He smiled and fell quiet, just enjoying her by his side and the crisp air of the Kusini lands as they slipped through the forest, soon they would be out of it and toward the Jungle!

It would be a good trip, he was sure of it.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:07 am
End  
[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items