Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)
[DISCUSSION] thoughts on love spells Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 pm
I've heard a horror story of someone who tried a love spell. It worked but not on the right person and she ended up getting stalked and then raped. Then I've heard other stories where it just doesn't work at all. In all honest opinion, I don't think it's right to make someone fall in love with you. I think it's best to be yourself and let it happen naturally.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Just a note- I picked these responses because they're recent and it's a lot like many of the other responses- so I hope lots of people will answer, because I'm not really understanding some stuff.

Aakosir
Like more than a few others think, it would be like forcing someone to do something.

Could you explain what kind of force is being used?
I guess the question is how does the magic work to "force" someone to do something?

Is it forcing, influencing or something else? If it's bad for love spells- what other kinds of magic use the same key concept and why would they be ok or bad?

Aakosir
Plus, wouldn't you want this person to love you for you? Not some spell?

Why do you have to make the spell work like that?

Little Fuzzy Bunneh
I think it's best to be yourself and let it happen naturally.

Why do magic at all? If something can go wrong- (something can always go wrong) why ever do magic? Why not always "let it happen naturally"?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

NightsShades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:15 pm
Spells that are designed so a specific person falls in love with the caster are wrong. Spells that designed to make someone more receptive to your advances is akin to giving someone alcohol so they'll be more open, still not okay. Spells designed to make the caster more receptive to love are okay since they're casting it on themselves  
*~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff