Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Abducted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorndrop

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:09 am
Hey, anyone know how to get them abducted by aliens and pregnant without using any cheats? I know it's happened once on my game ages ago but I can't think how it happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:28 am
i heard if you try in the middle of the night (maybe 12-4 am, i dont remember) they have a better chance. They guys have a better chance at getting alien pregnant, i'm not sure if the girls can  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:19 am
For girls to get pregnant by abduction, you need a hack for it. & for the guys try between 7pm & 6am using the expensive telescope.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:03 am
Kira_Kadeshi
For girls to get pregnant by abduction, you need a hack for it. & for the guys try between 7pm & 6am using the expensive telescope.
"Life isn't about the amount of breaths you take,

User Image

Mhmm. And I'm pretty sure it has to be in Strangetown. 3nodding

it's about the moments that take your breath away."

Random by Nature

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:53 am
Random by Nature
Kira_Kadeshi

User Image

Mhmm. And I'm pretty sure it has to be in Strangetown. 3nodding

It think its happened to my sims in another town (pleasantview) i used the expensive telescope late at night and it worked  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:33 pm
oXBreLeeXo

It think its happened to my sims in another town (pleasantview) i used the expensive telescope late at night and it worked

User Image

Oh, that's cool. I've just always heard that it could only happen in Strangetown. I should try it somewhere else. =]

Random by Nature

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:47 pm
Alien abduction can happen in any neighbourhood, including custom ones. I'm not sure but I think having a telescope high off the ground is supposed to up the chances.
The Curious brothers in Strangetown get abducted loads!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:34 pm
I've heard that the higher the telescope the better (i.e. on the fifth floor)...although that's just what I've heard.  

LinkGirl

Mirmei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:15 am
I've also heard that the probability to get abducted gets higher when the sim's logic skills are better. To me it's working. It's pretty annoying when you have to use the telescope when it gets dark, but I don't want my sim guys to get alien pregnant O_o At daytime the neighbours come yelling to my sims for spying them and raising the logic skill is impossible then, annoying x_x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:13 pm
mistmistmist
I've also heard that the probability to get abducted gets higher when the sim's logic skills are better. To me it's working. It's pretty annoying when you have to use the telescope when it gets dark, but I don't want my sim guys to get alien pregnant O_o At daytime the neighbours come yelling to my sims for spying them and raising the logic skill is impossible then, annoying x_x
User Image
Zach [Todd Lowe]- "-Singing- A mighty fortress is our God, a bulwark never failing." Dude, what's a bulwark?
Brian [John Cabrera]- What?
Zach- It says, "A bulwark never failing."
Brian- I think it's a wall?

3nodding That's why I gave up on the telescope for a while and began to use only the chess table.

User Image
Zach- Then why don't they just say that? Bulwark sounds totally gay.
Brian- -Laughs- I don't think you're supposed to call a hymn gay. It's like a sin or something.
Zach- Whatever, man. I'm not saying bulwark.

Random by Nature

Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff