Submit

Have you experienced them?
No lady, you're insane!!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yes actually (do share!)
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
I'm not really sure but it's possible... (do share anyway!)
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 25

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:18 pm
osirisgoauldgoddess
I`m not sure about the aquarious age although a lot of aspects mentioned about that age coincide with what I have learned. Your question would have a very detailed reply. I might answer you in pm if you want.
Feel free to PM me. I'm interested.

Nazi_Reaper, you don't have to BE an Aquarius to help with the Age Of. It's just called that because of what typical Aquariuses are, and they're typical behavior/attitude.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:21 pm
Siermana
osirisgoauldgoddess
I`m not sure about the aquarious age although a lot of aspects mentioned about that age coincide with what I have learned. Your question would have a very detailed reply. I might answer you in pm if you want.
Feel free to PM me. I'm interested.

Nazi_Reaper, you don't have to BE an Aquarius to help with the Age Of. It's just called that because of what typical Aquariuses are, and they're typical behavior/attitude.
The Age Of. What lost you there for a sec iam not really a ghost person iam just in to to demons in devils burden stuff  

Nazi_Reaper

osirisgoauldgoddess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:17 pm
I will do so these days. I´ve been kind of busy latley and very tired and since my pm would be a longer pm, I will wait until I have some time to write it down as I want to write it smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:09 pm
Not a lot has happened to me in comparison to other people, but those things I also brought with me.

My grandmother for example. Well my grandmother died in 2006, about three months after I had started my current job. Everything was going alright other than my being really really sad. I was very attached to my grandmother. Anyway when I moved in with one of my co-workers some strange things started to happen. First I started to get really paranoid in my living room and main hallway after dark. Normally in the dark I'm quite at home, I'm not much of a day person so I'm usually pretty content after dark.

Then one night when I was sitting in the living room with my roommate this giant black moth just appeared out of no where. It was huge, about twice the size of a normal moth of that type and far too dark. Just after a large, black, human shaped spot appeared on our patio door. A couple of days later a picture of my grandmother and myself was sitting on the dining room floor (I was just a little kid, cute as can be, and blond on top of it) well my cat came in the room, walked up to it, and started freaking out. She then proceeded to run out of the room towards my bedroom and stayed there for several hours.

Over the next several weeks she was either very loving towards the picture( my grandmother was a cat person, kind of like me, but to a different degree) or afraid of it. None of my friends could sleep on our couch without trouble, and one in particular didn't care to enter my bedroom because of a box of my grandmother's belongings sitting in there. Pictures an such was all it contained, but those had quite an impact. That particular friend is an empath and fairly sensitive to dead people. It may sound stupid but they seem to enjoy following her home. I was on the receiving end of one of those visits, I'd rather not talk about that one because it's hard to explain, and kind of embarrassing. We were more or less stuck cleansing the house and picture, the equivalent of giving granny the boot out the door, seeing as she was getting to be quite annoying. Well she wasn't taking the hint, and we were getting tired of dealing with her. Plus being able to sleep is quite useful.

While we were doing the cleansing we found out I'd been projecting in the house and was responsible for some of the goings on. Plus I found out the meaning of the moth. Apparently moths are symbols of a message. What she was trying to say, I have no idea, but apparently it was something.

Sometime early this year I was at work, Tim Horton's if anyone knows what that is. Anyway, I was working with the person who also happens to be my roommate, and I noticed someone at a table across the room was talking to themselves. Or more specifically the space in the chair opposite them, although no one was there. I brushed it off thinking that maybe they were just memorizing the textbook on the table in front of them. But later someone sitting in the same seat was doing the same thing. Now the thing is this was one of our regulars, an older woman. She also happens to be deaf, and was speaking in sign language to the empty seat across from her. I thought that was rather odd and mentioned it to my co-worker who also thought it strange. So we continued our shift, and I was cleaning the tables in the dining room. I was passing under one of the speakers in the ceiling which we use to play the radio on in the dining room. For some reason over the music I could hear the sound of a busy signal from a telephone. Strangely it also happened to be the speaker closest to the table I mentioned. Now our store used to be a bank, and still has the armor in the walls. That is a possible reason for the sound over the radio, but makes no sense, why that sound? Most of the employees also get a strange feeling in our back hallway, but that seems to have disappeared lately.

Most recently my father has reported seeing the image of a soldier standing in some bushes on his patio door. I haven't seen it yet, but he said he has a picture of it to show me.

Pandora_Panthera

Romantic Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

haine13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:29 pm
Well i kind of had some encounters or at least they are to me. I have felt taps on my shoulder when im the only one home, it feels like someone is watching me when i walk up stairs at night or if i am anywhere but my room and some other stuff but nothing big. My friends on the other hand have had some experience with something weird. One of my friends woke up with something standing right over her staring, shes had some human/spider thing crawling across her floor, she woke up one time when she was little with her sheets covered in blood like someone was murdered and just a lot of things like that. Oh and one time we say a lamp post turn into a person it was weird >.<. This has happened to a few of my other friends too... Oh! like my one friends grandfather died in her house (he built it) and sometimes she sees him walking down the hall and if she is troubled she feels a comferting hand on her shoulder. Other then that nothing really big here but i do ghost and spirit type things..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:55 pm
Pandora_Panthera
" "

Wow perhaps you should look into talking to someone with experience about protecting you home? Unless you like it of course... I'm one to drive things away if I can because I very much disapprove of spirits invading my space without being wanted.

haine13
Well i kind of had some encounters or at least they are to me. I have felt taps on my shoulder when im the only one home, it feels like someone is watching me when i walk up stairs at night or if i am anywhere but my room and some other stuff but nothing big. My friends on the other hand have had some experience with something weird. One of my friends woke up with something standing right over her staring, shes had some human/spider thing crawling across her floor, she woke up one time when she was little with her sheets covered in blood like someone was murdered and just a lot of things like that. Oh and one time we say a lamp post turn into a person it was weird >.<. This has happened to a few of my other friends too... Oh! like my one friends grandfather died in her house (he built it) and sometimes she sees him walking down the hall and if she is troubled she feels a comferting hand on her shoulder. Other then that nothing really big here but i do ghost and spirit type things..

And your area sounds very very haunted O-O... Any idea why this could be? What kind of place do you live in if you don't mind my asking?

ShadowLotus

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:02 pm
Ah and I'd like to ask if anyone knows or has any advice...
I have sudden flashes of things I have high anxiety over (such as loved ones being hurt) and I'm not sure what to think of them. My ideas are 1) I'm crazy which it is just my anxiety I need to get stronger in, or 2) as I've thought all my life I am followed by demons or something of the sort taunting me... I'm not so sure but I just don't know what to make of it.

Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:17 pm
Our family house is fairly old, and my sisters say they've seen things, but I never have... Of course, Blodwyn usually counters that with I wouldn't notice a brick until it hit my face.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

haine13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:28 pm
haine13

And your area sounds very very haunted O-O... Any idea why this could be? What kind of place do you live in if you don't mind my asking?

Well my friends live by a pool where a girl drowned and one of them lives on the street named after her.. oh ya and half the place is on indian barial grounds haha but i dont know where i live it seems pretty normal other then those two things... maybe im just missing something  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:50 pm
ShadowLotus
I have sudden flashes of things I have high anxiety over (such as loved ones being hurt) and I'm not sure what to think of them. My ideas are 1) I'm crazy which it is just my anxiety I need to get stronger in, or 2) as I've thought all my life I am followed by demons or something of the sort taunting me... I'm not so sure but I just don't know what to make of it.

Any suggestions?

well im not really an expert but i think that there might be something following you because im not thinking that your crazy.
My advice is to try a banishing spell or some kind of protection spell and if you dont believe in spells then at the moment i dont really have any ideas at the moment... i hope this stops for you because that seems like it would be creepy  

haine13

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:56 pm
haine13
ShadowLotus

Any suggestions?

well im not really an expert but i think that there might be something following you because im not thinking that your crazy.
My advice is to try a banishing spell or some kind of protection spell and if you dont believe in spells then at the moment i dont really have any ideas at the moment... i hope this stops for you because that seems like it would be creepy

Thank you for the advice ^^ Yah I did think about some sort of protection like that. I have no skill in spells but I can talk to my sister about it (who does). She suggested that I first make an appointment with my old therapist to see if it could just be an anxiety thing.

Yet of course to me it feels like some sort of harmful thing. I'm just not too sure what to think.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:14 pm
ShadowLotus
haine13
ShadowLotus

Any suggestions?

Thank you for the advice ^^ Yah I did think about some sort of protection like that. I have no skill in spells but I can talk to my sister about it (who does). She suggested that I first make an appointment with my old therapist to see if it could just be an anxiety thing.

Yet of course to me it feels like some sort of harmful thing. I'm just not too sure what to think.

That might be good and if not well you have your sister so thats good ^^ i hope you figure it out  

haine13

Angelus_oni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:57 pm
Well... if I told you all my stories of experiences with spirits, deamons, pests, projections, the whole bit... it'd fill a book... so I'll just tell you some of the most striking and memorable things...
(Please keep in mind, I'm a witch, and not a simple one!)

I've always been different from other people... I've always had a connection to the other side. Mostly because, before I was 10 years old I was nearly murderd... So... people who've seen the light tend to be a bit more open to ghosts...

right on to some of my stories...
About... 5 years ago, I was downtown with (a now ex) boyfriend of mine and some friends... One of these friends tends to like to play with spirits... We were outside a graveyard next to one of the biggest hospitals in the province... I refused to stand anywhere near what they were doing... a long long story cut to the ending... They woke up someone who wasn't happy, and that someone spent 3 hours trying to kill me or hurt me in some way. Now, I don't know what any of you know about Child Spirits, but child spirits are sometimes a good sign, some times a curse... But anyway back to the conclusion... I had a child holding on my hand for about an hour, I was acting completely strange, they desided to put a barrier up and I walked through it because they were hurting me more then protecting me... it came to a conclusion when we reached a church yard with a large celtic cross monument... I walked to it, then blanked for half an hour... then everything went normal again until I got home... when what ever had touched me for 3 hours desided it wasn't happy... and tried to strangle me while I layed in bed, needless to say, I survive that ordeal! lol!

The next biggest thing to come up... Was two summers ago... but this wasn't a spirit thing, this was more of a discovery thing... It was a cloudy night, and then people figured out how powerful I really am... and the clouds above my head cleared for about 5 minutes... it was great!!
Connected to that, I was in massive pain for 2 days, because I was helping my sister in law pack up her campsite and her mother was in a state so terrible... I couldn't stand.

Last Year was the MOST active year I've had.
It started randomly around... I'll say March... I started having dreams where this woman (one of the deamons i've encounterd) was attacking me... She wore a white dress, had jet black hair, and BRIGHT red circles around her eyes... Enough to make anyone scream! She reached into my stomach ripped something out, not sure what it was... I Havn't felt the same since...
I've had other weird next to asleep visions... A man entirely in black, reaching into my head and ripping at my face... it was alittle freaky! turned out to be my uncle trying to tell me to protect my lil sister. It is alittle odd.

Then there was the night my best friend went for a walk... Now, I don't mean his body did, I mean everything inside him did... Now, two of my guys have deamons locked up inside themselves... And I got to pick up on this one... holy crap! it nearly put me on the floor... I was sitting talking to him on MSN, then my chair started to tip backwards, and there was a pressure on my throat... it was very very scarry! the image formed behind my left eye of a solid black grey fog... We tried to fix it as best we could... but what ended up happening was a complete swap of personal energy... I went to sleep that night and his ex girlfriend came screaming slashing at me.... I was freaked out! told him... and he appologized for passing that curse on... Thankfuly enough I was able to disolve the curse and change over his energy that he left behind to be useful to me..

...There are more to come... those are just a taste...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff