Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
whats going to happen between the 3 in the end?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaughntastic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:30 pm
whats going to happen between sakura sasuke and naruto in the end?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:33 pm
i think sasuke will get his a** kicked by naruto and sakura will be there to heal him  

Vaughntastic

strelitzia_dream

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:59 pm
You know, I think'll it'll have a bit more tragedy. Not that I WANT them to suffer more..it's just a feeling..Like maybe Sasuke wont be able to "come home" to Konoha because of his fight with Itachi  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:47 pm
i think the struggle between the three saanin will continue until the next generation of the three r introduced so it is a never ending cycle  

axel_the_fire_user

Brandino42754

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:16 pm
Heres how its going to go..sasuke will get his head snapped off by Naruto
and sakura will go crazy and blow her brains out then naruto will take the gun from the rotting corpes of sakara and go crazy and kill every body then kill himself to..... wink THERE  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:46 pm
Brandino42754
Heres how its going to go..sasuke will get his head snapped off by Naruto
and sakura will go crazy and blow her brains out then naruto will take the gun from the rotting corpes of sakara and go crazy and kill every body then kill himself to..... wink THERE

..Wow...
You seriously have a very interesting mind...

Xx_Keiko_Kiyane_xX

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:34 pm
Well...if you want me to lie then i would have to say that they will all live happily ever after...but we all know that wont happen so

I think maybe sasuke is put near death, is found by naruto and sakura is sasuke's last resort to live... Sakura hooks up with Naruto and sasuke ends up leaving once again to kill his bro and gets killed...sorry to spoil the mood but no one is that perfect  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:41 am
i'm gonna have to say that it'll end up with Sakura moving on to Sai (sorry, I love him too much) and Naruto and Sasuke continuing there ridiculous rivalry. The way the get him back will prolly be just walking up to him after a long fight and knocking him out followed by dragging him back, or he'll pass out and he'll wake up in Konoha hospital after beign dragged back unconcious.

And the whole time Karin will be dead becasue i hate her.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Shikaeii

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:46 pm
I bet they're going to have ANOTHER time skip! This time, they will be adults smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:50 pm
Sasuke will live for a long time. He will get an apprentice, and so will Naruto, and so will Sakura. Naruto's apprentice will kill Sasuke and Sasuke's apprentice will come to Konoha. Either that or Sasuke's own apprentice will kill him, like Sasuke killed Orochimaru. Or Naruto himself will kill Sasuke. Now, how'll pairings end up with no Sasuke?

Naru-Hina (Y'know its gonna happen, even if you don't like it)
Saku-Sai
Lee-Ten
Tema-Shika
Ino-Cho
Not sure how the rest'll come out.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:05 am
as long as NaruHina happens and neither die - i don't care *thinking to self- what if the series continued on with everyone's children...hmmm*-DIE Sasuke scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:45 am
Heres what I think will happen.

The nine-tailed fox is extracted from Naruto. Naruto dies, Tsunade uses the same jutsu Chiyo used to revive Gaara (killing Tsunade in the same way).

After much thought, Naruto decides to kill Madara. He confronts Madara, who absorbs the tailed beasts, killing them. In the process, Madara's sharingan becomes more powerful than ever. Naruto is hurt badly, but just as Madara is going to finish off Naruto with a long range attack, Sasuke block the attack. Getting angry, Naruto summons Gamabunta, who get easily beaten by Madara. Naruto is about to give up, but Naruto's friends arrive, giving Naruto enough strength to pull off some super charged Rasengan, killing Madara. Naruto then finaly becomes Hokage.

I'm guessing it will be something like that.  

Arcosi Knight

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

x_Hoe-Chan_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:25 am
hmmm sasuke dies XD
naruto and hinata marry
naruto becomes hokage
sakura marries sai..... ninja