Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Happy Samhain!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:27 pm
Just wanted to wish everyone a personal happy Samhain.

I know this is the time to think about your family, friends, and other people or animals close to you that have passed on.

This morning I had a dream about a cat I had when I was little who was very special to me. I had to give her up due to moving to a house with out pets. In my dream she died and I think my cat may be trying to contact me in my dream. What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:44 am
I was able to take yesterday off... it was nice. Death is a thing that hasn't touched personally in a deep way, however, I was thinking during the ritual...

Every single moment is an ending. Every single moment is a Death. Death and Destruction exist in every moment, always, ceaselessly and endlessly. As you finish speaking words, they are dead to your lips. As you graduate from a school, that part of your life is finished, dead. Endings, deaths, are everywhere, in every moment.

But so are beginings. In truth, death and birth are exactly the same process, and always occur simulntaneously. Whenever something is destroyed, a product is created in exchange.  

Starlock
Crew

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:40 pm
biggrin Thanks for your thoughts. I agree. Everything has a beginning but everything eventually has an end. Spoken from a Buddhist.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:07 pm
Thank you very much young lady. I have lost my black cat in the last week, she has passed from a disease commonly known as "worms"...and she was with me for fourteen years...[got her when i was 5] I shall always remember thee.

destructive emotions

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff