Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:23 pm
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
wow i generaly fight hand to hand (or rather my forehead to thier face) btu i'mn still a blade over bullette fan. that's why i keep a b*****d sword on my wall. a hunting knife under my pillow and a hatchet under the matress. of course i also like tyhe meatpacking sound of baseball bat meeting human flesh.
See now thats unnessacerily savage, why use a weapon when you can drop someone in two, neat, controlled blows that won't leave a mark.

Hell i just use my fists, But then agian sometimes you can't when the other kid has a gun O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected
wow i generaly fight hand to hand (or rather my forehead to thier face) btu i'mn still a blade over bullette fan. that's why i keep a b*****d sword on my wall. a hunting knife under my pillow and a hatchet under the matress. of course i also like tyhe meatpacking sound of baseball bat meeting human flesh.
See now thats unnessacerily savage, why use a weapon when you can drop someone in two, neat, controlled blows that won't leave a mark.

Hell i just use my fists, But then agian sometimes you can't when the other kid has a gun O.o
The other person pulls a gun, its already over, they've panicked and they've lost.  

Rellik San
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:28 pm
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Lazarus The Resurected

The other person pulls a gun, its already over, they've panicked and they've lost.

I know, also, how to take that gun and turn it on them. dumb bastards smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:14 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Nikura Uchiha

oh ok that sooooo much better? ^_^still sounds painful

maybe its more of a matter of honor? like it is with me and fighting.
Nothing like that, its just a gun puts a hole in someone a blade severs limbs and a chain breaks bones. :3

Oh I was right..ouch? lmao

Well its one of those, you know what we're like, everything has to be over the top. So a simple bar brawl... throw in some metallers... ends with a brawl outside a charred ruin.

Eh fights can be fun, moshing is fun if u do it with the right people. And always my fights end in someone getting hurt..usually not me..I may be a girl but I fight good.
Im only 170 but i still can hold my own with 250, did that one time pucnhed twice in the head down he went. Sorry it took a while to post i got a new video game  

Hunter of the Dammed

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:07 pm
Hunter of the Dammed
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nothing like that, its just a gun puts a hole in someone a blade severs limbs and a chain breaks bones. :3

Oh I was right..ouch? lmao

Well its one of those, you know what we're like, everything has to be over the top. So a simple bar brawl... throw in some metallers... ends with a brawl outside a charred ruin.

Eh fights can be fun, moshing is fun if u do it with the right people. And always my fights end in someone getting hurt..usually not me..I may be a girl but I fight good.
Im only 170 but i still can hold my own with 250, did that one time pucnhed twice in the head down he went. Sorry it took a while to post i got a new video game

I have grown up learning to hold my own, to basically beat or be beaten so yeah, tis easy for me to do.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff