Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply @#&*$%^@#!!!111121-- Ranting & Venting.
LOLGUYS. I'M BACK. I'M POSTING ANGER.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:01 pm
God ******** damn.
So my parents finally know. That I hate them, I mean. They don't know anything else, like how I'm all over the internets and how I've been stalking this one boy since 9th grade BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

I hate my parents is the point. I ******** hate them. If they don't know how to deal with me, they should just shut up and go away. My dad especially. I just want to stab him in the face. Literally, just shove a knife into his cheek. But I won't, because no matter whatever misogynistic bullshit he likes to believe about women being illogical and too emotional, I'm in control of myself. And he'd better be glad too. Not to mention his skewed idea of logic. I'm good at logic. I was a logic ACE in my classes. All of them. He's just a douche.

And I come back, and realize how much I hate this school sometimes. Not always. I love my friends. But the sophomores (oh GOD, the SOPHOMORES) are such bitches. One new chick who lives on my hall is constantly making fun of me. When she makes c***k jokes, I go along with it, because hey, I okayed them, and I don't mind, but GIVE IT A REST, there's only so many times you can point out my slanty eyes (which aren't even that slanty) before it gets annoying. She keeps telling me I'm not white. Which I realize. I tell her I have white genes (which is true), just to shut her up, but she says I'm lying. I don't care that she thinks I'm lying, I care that she keeps insisting that I try to be white. She also insists that she knows white because she comes from Hicksville, USA. Which isn't anything to be proud of. She calls me skanky because I own a vibrator, SO WHAT? It's not a big deal, it's not like I use it constantly (I actually haven't seen it since before the 3rd-to-last meet of the season, when I used it as a neck massager), and just because you don't have a sex drive because you're fat doesn't mean the rest of us don't. Not to mention her eating disorders, which she's PROUD OF for some ******** reason. I hardly knew her, we're walking back from dinner, she tells me, "Oh god I ate so much, I think I'll go make myself throw up now." I'm repulsed, "Not in MY bathroom you're not," but she did it anyways, and it was disgusting.

And then this ugly whiny Asian b***h with no social skills. I don't like her. I would have if she wasn't such an annoying c**t all the time. She hates me, I know she does, but she still follows me because she has no friends. And I feel mean for saying it, but it's true.

And those other ones, the hippie shitty vegetarian uber-liberal self-proclaimed "bisexual," who rants to me about PETA and yet doesn't care about animals. What the ******** hell? And then fake hippy super-shitty vegetarian who's a complete retard. She told me she gave up on being vegetarian because it got "too hard," when just a few months ago she was yelling at me and trying to convince me that humans shouldn't eat meat because we weren't meant to in the first place. ******** SCIENCE, b***h. EVER HEAR OF IT?

Oh my god I hate people.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:22 pm
*high fives* I hate Peta too!

And fake vegetarians!

I've been vegetarian for three or four years now, and like, it's not all that hard. Being vegans hard, but vegetarian's not that hard, a lot of resturaunts cater to the vegetarians now. o_O Then again, I do live in California...

Anyway. I don't see what's wrong with owning a vibrater. I mean, it's perfectly healthy to be sexually active, even if it's with a vibrator. Jeez, I'd rather use one of those than a guy.

Zealous Blue
Captain

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:34 am
Zealous Blue
*high fives* I hate Peta too!

And fake vegetarians!

I've been vegetarian for three or four years now, and like, it's not all that hard. Being vegans hard, but vegetarian's not that hard, a lot of resturaunts cater to the vegetarians now. o_O Then again, I do live in California...

Anyway. I don't see what's wrong with owning a vibrater. I mean, it's perfectly healthy to be sexually active, even if it's with a vibrator. Jeez, I'd rather use one of those than a guy.

Oh California. xD
My parents wouldn't take me to those cute vegetarian places, so I'd go to applebees and order salads all the time. But whole foods was good. C:

And men have herpes and childers. SO THERE.

@#&*$%^@#!!!111121-- Ranting & Venting.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games