Reply Avatar Talk
Just goes to show you....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jibo Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:11 pm
this guild went flat dead as soon as the event kicked in I think. ATers love their event items. I think the trick or treat items have beat pumpkins to death as per normal. The vampire game items seem nifty, I am too lazy to get them though, wait for them to flood the market and buy low. And those anyone else feel like the "free gift" from the cash shop was a leftover Jack item?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:51 pm
Yeah I kind of was expecting something...not jack related from the cash shop. It's cute, but it's simply something I would have rather seen from trick or treating.  

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

Saffrin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:06 am
Well hey, event items are ites to make new avvies from all the same. ^^

Eh. The free gift does seem like it. But I'd like to get my hands on one, all the same.
Especially the hair position. <<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:06 am
I agree with the extra pumpkiness.
Although it was nice to see some more feminine items then your standard shirt and pants and blah blah.

I think it might of been a experimentation event item since it has multiple positions. I like it better then the items in the trick of treating set however.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zipchan

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:46 am
Jack items always do overkill as far as the pumpkin is concerned. I don't even use the majority of the previous Jack items I have.

This year, though, I love the headphones and the bat clip. It's nice to see some items in the Jack set that aren't gaudy. (*cough cough*Ballgown*cough cough*)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:56 pm
The event items were much better than the jack items... Catered to my dark color needs. ^___^  

Aysel Solmaz

[ Pyrite ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:35 pm
|| Pyrite ||

Like Candy said, it is pretty cool to see some girl-like trick or treat items. The event items were tops though, I really like the look of that ghost cape. >_>;

|| Lacuna ex a stultus puella ||

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games