Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
You know you've played too much Sims when.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karol19

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:25 pm
when you seen someone hitting a object with a tool and think it's going to be as good as new  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:44 pm
When you associate a smell with the game! Seriously. There is a smell I know that always makes me think of Sims 2. I can't describe it though.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Novasurge

Versatile Man-Lover

8,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:41 pm
Menaceman
When you associate a smell with the game! Seriously. There is a smell I know that always makes me think of Sims 2. I can't describe it though.

I do the same thing, but with songs.

For example. Every time I hear "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas I instantly think of Runescape. I have no idea why.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:51 pm
When your refer to yourself as having "a low energy bar".
I did that the other day. .__.

And I'm sure this has been said a million times over but; When you concoct a way to create a house you think is interesting irl on the game.

When you imagine your 'stats' going down when you feel lonely or tired, etc.

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 am
Fin Raziel
LadyGlamSlam
ninja When you start measuring furniture length in box quadrants on the floor.

I actually had to stop myself. rofl I was getting upset because I thought I'd be unable to completely push something against the wall, fearing the red boxes....

Actually, the last time I moved I made a Sim-version of my new room, so I could figure out how the real-life furniture was going to fit in it! >_>
I've gotten over it over and over again

Yup, did that yesterday when trying to figure out how I could rearrange my room to still look big while adding in a chair and coffee table.

It can't be done.

User Image----- Angelic Minis: 5mil/TOO MUCH----User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:26 pm
About a week ago I had this happen in real life--as in for real. I had played The Sims 3 all night knowing I had to leave for work at 5:30am. It was 3:00am, so I said, 'Geez, I better take a quick nap.' I awoke to my mother calling us (my brother and I) to get ready to go because it was time to get up. I jump out of bed in a craze and immediately started waving my right hand and glancing around desperately for the mouse arrow, which appeared to be off screen. Panicking I try to figure a way to pause life without it and realize to my horror that the pause button, too, is gone. In fact, I no longer recognized my house. The furniture was all wrong, the walls were wrong, everything! I immediately thought that either A: I'd been playing half-asleep, or B: I'd seriously just messed up my sister's computer and I no longer had time to fix it. All of that took maybe 30 sec. before I was finally back in reality again. Moral? I don't do mornings.  

SaraDiva728

Who is Puffer Fish

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 am
When even your dad starts playing Sims and turns out to be better at it than you.

His Simself became an International Super Spy, quit his job so he could be a professional athelete, and writes books.
My Sims never even make it to the top ranks because I have such a short Sim attention span. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:33 am
Menaceman
When you see the spitting image of Cassandra Goth walking down the street. Seriously, this woman looked just like her! She had the round glasses, pigtails, the lot.

If you noticed that your probably spending alot of time with her-Cassandra, I mean.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:34 am
imacashew
XPurple_Eyed_GirlX
When you have great-great-great granchildren of your simself...

I'm guilty of this one.

My friend did this, and her sim is still young adult. She doesn't age her sims past that age! ):  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:36 am
strawberry_love4
Chokolate Thief
When your friend comes over and you try to think of something to do besides playing sims and end up totally bored.

that happens to me all the time

This happens to me every single time my friend comes over. She is a sims 3 addict.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:15 am
When someone says 'woohoo' and you get turned on then I think you might have a problem lol rolleyes

Or when your playing The Sims 2 and your friend/relative is like 'What are you doing on The Sims?' your like 'I'm not playing The Sims I'm playing The Sims 2 dumbass'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:02 pm
You start talking about llamas randomly  

X Legendary Ghost X

Interesting Genius

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

disneyprincess706

Wealthy Gekko

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:30 pm
When life gettings boring and you have that urge to press 3 and fast forward time.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:50 pm
When you spend most of your time coming up with concepts for new machinimas / storylines instead of listening to lectures in university. Or when you spend more time trying to further your sims' lives instead of being productive in your own. sweatdrop  

bewbcup

Sparkly Raider

7,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Friendly 100
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers