Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
POLL - Randomization Override ((read to understand)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:22 pm
I think I'll run this round the way I did the last, then the 3rd round incorporate something very similar to mesa's idea. That way by then we'll have a better grasp of which teams are on what skill level.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:05 am
sorry didnt read page 2 but if this is a repeat sorry.

We should do it like how they did in monster rancher with the round robin style so everyone will fight everyone  

cursedfirefox

Hollysmokes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:04 am
darkslasherX
powuh_of_PIE3142
You forget though, a lot of captains aren't as good as the people on their teams. Some people just brought a team together because they had the initiative to do so. Look at darkslasher, he freely admits people on his team are better than him. (or is that bdweller? I might be confusing you two up, correct me if I'm wrong or if it's someone completely different)

You're thinking of Nokboolaki.

Besides that, I think that each team needs to fight every other team at least once.

Nok is a VERY good captain. She treats everyone with respect and encourages them to do well. She may not be the greatest battler, but we'll still stand behind her :3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:05 am
I thought nok was a guy sweatdrop regardless, we aren't saying she's a bad captain, but that assuming captain = best player doesn't work.  

nitnit
Captain

Hollysmokes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:23 am
nitnit
I thought nok was a guy sweatdrop regardless, we aren't saying she's a bad captain, but that assuming captain = best player doesn't work.

I know. I agree with that, and my team is a perfect example.

BTW, go update your commentary more better pl0x  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:46 pm
nitnit
I am! sad  

xN o k i

Hollysmokes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:34 pm
Whoops, mah bad. I was thinking of someone else when I wrote that. I mean the she part. the rest still applies XD  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff