Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
After Diamond and Pearl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PWND!
  SRSLY?
  SRSLY!!
View Results

Kuja_vessel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:09 am
I don't even know how they can think up MORE pokemon... They've done it all!
They have cats, dogs, japanese demons; Golduck= Kappa, Ninetales= Kyuubi; psychic creatures from other dimentions, aliens, vampires; Golbat [see bio on Golbat]; Ghosts, gouls, god; arceus; Willpower, Wisdom, Emotion, Plant, fire, rocks, dirt, sludge, poisonous gas, bombs, humans... I don't want to type any more...
You get my point, right? A good amount of the new pokemon are evolved or de-evolved forms of earlier pokemon, I have noticed, though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:43 pm
Kuja_vessel
I don't even know how they can think up MORE pokemon... They've done it all!
They have cats, dogs, japanese demons; Golduck= Kappa, Ninetales= Kyuubi; psychic creatures from other dimentions, aliens, vampires; Golbat [see bio on Golbat]; Ghosts, gouls, god; arceus; Willpower, Wisdom, Emotion, Plant, fire, rocks, dirt, sludge, poisonous gas, bombs, humans... I don't want to type any more...
You get my point, right? A good amount of the new pokemon are evolved or de-evolved forms of earlier pokemon, I have noticed, though.

They still don't have guinea pigs, tapirs, pure Flying-types, dolphins, killer whales, more extradimensional creatures, or a fighting pair of glasses yet... but they are running out of good sources.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Mistress-Okami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:55 pm
After Pearl and Diamond...mystery dungeon is back...

The next pokemon mystery dungeon was released in Japan. :
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Time Exploration Team.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Darkness Exploration Team.
More info I believe will be provided by serebii.net. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:04 am
I know that Berlitz is going to be the "Yellow" version of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Dawn's name is Berlitz in the manga, and the main character that you play as is Diamond, and your rival with the blonde hair is Pearl. So it makes sense to think that the next game will be called Berlitz.
After that, however, I kinda like Shigeru's idea.
Custom trainers would be amazing, and going to all the worlds would be great too... it could truly create an amazing game, but then of course, I would like to see like a "hard" mode on the game... I don't know though.
And would you want to see a fifth area after Sinnoh?

Bug Catcher Geno

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:51 pm
i think you should be able to travel to kanto, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:51 pm
PROTIP: KANTO IS IN EVERY GENERATION!  

Kunx990

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:45 am
You guys aren't thinking outside the box! Then again, maybe its easier for me, 'cause my THIS SIDE UP arrow is pointing sideways...Oh, well. Anyway, probably an Opal version. But Nintendo Hasn't done Orange, White, Black, Purple, Pink, Violet, Brown, Teal, Bronze, Banana, Squash, Elemenopee, Rudolph, Donner, Blitzen, Key lime pie, Mustache, Charetruce, Periwinkle...*continues pointless rambling*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff