Reply Nintendo Guild
Nintendo RPG games?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jufo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:26 am
I just think to get all or most RPG games what are released by Nintendo systems. This is because I like alot RPG games, but i don't know many of thems. If there is more then 1 system of game say it to me (PM please).

RPG Games list:
Tales of Phantasia (GBA, PS1)
SS_1 SS_2
Tales of Symphonia (GameCube, PS2)
SS_1 SS_2
Chrono Trigger (Snes)
SS_1 SS_2
Final Fantasy II (Snes)
SS_1
Final Fantasy III (Snes)

Breath of Fire 1 (Snes)

Breath of Fire 2 (Snes)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:48 am
Tales of Phantasia was an SNES game long, long, long before it was a PSx game. If I were to rate them on a ten scale, you'd get this.

ToP SNES: 9.5/10
ToP PSx: 8/10
ToP GBA: 8.5/10

If you want to know the difference, you have to be at least eighteen years old and talk to me when I'm on AIM or MSN ninja

Tales of Symphonia has a similar problem in transition from a Nintendo to a Sony system. It seem to lose a lot, and it is in no way helped by the "extras" that Namco threw in. Yay on them making Nintendo their platform of choice once again! ^_^

A side note is that Crono Trigger (you misspelled it) was also available on the PSx as a dumbed-down and voice-enacted game. It was watered down for some awful reason to please the Sony fanboys of the time... If anybody played the SNES version, they were disappointed in the PSx version. Me for example crying I wasted time and money on the PSx version...

Also... Those are actually Final Fantasy 2 and 3 that you meant. They were properly named Final Fantasy IV and VI in Japan. In my opinion, Final Fantasy V is the best of the series.

If you want my list of RPGs for all systems... Oh boy, this'll take half an hour to read let alone write! I'll start off with a few of the basics.

Final Fantasy I - III (Famicon)
Final Fantasy IV - VI (Super Famicon)
Legend of Zelda (name a Nintendo console or handheld)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Calibur (N64)
Fire Emblem (name a Nintendo console or handheld)  

Edymion
Captain

Nintendo Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces