Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
Fourth...opinion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moviemaniac_gal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:46 pm
I'm sure almost everyone know there's gonna be a fourth one! Yes, it's almost confirmed and there's a lot of chances that the characters Will Turner and Elizabeth swann wouldn't be in the movie. So, it's all about Jack? So, what do you think about a fourth movie?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:13 pm
Well there are a lot of options if there is a fourth. Since Will and Liz wont be in it, it is most likly be about Captain JAck Sparrow. The most common theorie, Jack and posie [His crew and Barbossa. Minus Will and liz] search for the Fountain of Youth. Another is the small series of books that was released to stores about JAcks childhood and that THATS what the movie is going to be about.

But no one is sure yet. :/

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

Moviemaniac_gal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:30 pm
Interesting but for the fountain of youth, don't sure if it's the best idea. Yes it relates which the desire of Jack to be immortal but it's something people already used on other stories. So, I don't know if it will be original.! lol! But we never know, they can have a really interesting movie with this if they have good ideas about what will happen...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:07 pm
me hopes that the fourth one is as action packed as the third one

YO HO, YO HO, A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!  

Tornadomaster_Auron

whycantyoudeletethistrash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:47 pm
I hope Will is in the next movie, and James Norrington some how comes back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:47 pm
Yes me too hope they both be in the fourth movie!  

Moviemaniac_gal

Tornadomaster_Auron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:50 pm
i hope they bring back that old sea squid that got knocked outta the movie near the end of AWE  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Do you mean the Kraken? lol  

Moviemaniac_gal

Tornadomaster_Auron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:45 pm
no, i mean the dude with the crab claw  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:28 pm
...Jones?

And I really hope that they will not have Lizz and Will in it. >.< Jeeze, I hated that couple.

Chath Tiu

Aloreina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:18 pm
Lol, they'll have to work really hard not to make it kind of predictable. I thought that the second one tried too hard to be like the first one. The fountain of youth kind of seems like a silly quest though.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:13 pm
all i care about is some guy trying to take jacks life, and the hilarity and adventure that ensues, and that is basically all i need from a PotC movie  

Tornadomaster_Auron

Wench called sarah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:51 am
i think that if it is about the fountain of youth than will is going to be in it he has the flying dutchman and jack has this thing for killing people so i think Will ell be in it for a little while if Orlando needs the money but i dout that  
Welcome To The Deck Luv

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games