Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
ROLE PLAY THREAD! ROLE PLAY HERE! DEFEAT HUMANSS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:00 am
Arc put on his gloves covering the marks on his hands and started to walk again towards what appeared to be the center of town wondering what might be found where there were more people.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:31 pm
The neon lights pulsed slowly, pushing the people into lines, trailing off into different arteries and veins of streets and alleys.
These; in return directed these people to the buildings both large and small.
These people were the cities life-blood, flowing, keeping the city alive.

He walked with them, heading towards the heart of the city, where he hoped to find something interesting.
The smells of others like himself were trailing behind him.
He didn't know whether they were following him, or just simply going in the same direction.
To be honest, he wasn't concerned about that; he had smelt one of their scents before near the edge of town when he helped that female.
The familiar scent reminded him of fire; though he couldn't understand why.
The other scent he didn't recognize, but it had interested him ever since it started to come closer to his location.

(OOC: I decided to stick to the same character that I sort of ran with in the Von Helson thread, for now I'm going to go with he was asleep for a really long time and or lost his memory due to something odd. I don't know, I'll figure it out. I guess this is why I never directly use his name in this thread. Anyone wanna help me make up an awesome backround about how he lost his memory? domokun )  

ThanatosMors

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:57 pm
Kore had found a perch to sit at. It overlooked the club scenes and the cattle, since she was to go and feed soon, she would want to know the area. Cerberus sat next to her, obediently watching the people down below, panting all the while. Kore smiled and patted all three heads as they watched the humans below.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:04 pm
a human lol attack!
User Image

ok maybe that was a bit wrathful but anywayz yeah attack the human! but keep it alive so we can harvest its blood later for good use
User Image  

OrangeJ

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:37 pm
Arc walked past the people down the streets lined with clubs and shops none of which he found all that interesting he was ignored by the pedestrians it was as if he was a phantom nothing more than a gust of wind blowing past them, or a shadow on a moonlit night with no source he wore black leather vest pants gloves and boots that flowed seemlesly as he moved in the night. He walked not hideing himself so much as not careing if he were noticed the only things that distinguished him from any one else were the gold and black tribal tattoos that covered him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:08 am
as a small crack formed under jake a hole suddenly opened up and engolfed jake and the battle had began with the vampanies  

OrangeJ

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:12 am
your good with the sword admitted jake as the vampanies lashed out at him.

in a earlier battle jake was stabbed through the leg so it was a bit hard to dodge. jake had to do something. So he took up his sword and sliced the fingures of the vampanies off!

he shreeked in pain and back off jumping though the hole jake fell though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:35 pm
the fight had tired out so he leaned against the cavern wall and slept until night fell again.  

OrangeJ

Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces