Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

Calamity Rose

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:27 pm

Name: Flinn Marlowe
Race: Human
Age (real): 16
Age (looks): 18
Special Ability (if any): Familiar enough with vampires to know what they look like, and that it's pretty much impossible for humans to kill them.
Appearance: x x
When Thirsty: Will make a trip to nearest drinking fountain.
Vegetarian: Vegan, actually.
Personality: Flinn is a straight A+ student, and overachiever. Despite that, she's actually pretty laid back. She's a tomboy, and likes to play rugby, lacrosse, and water polo. She's usually calm and quiet, unless there's something around bothering her (such as vampires) in which she degrades to a selective mute, nervous, paranoid mess. Needless to say, she's terrified of vampires, though she also holds some hostility toward them.
Weakness (optional): Being around vampires.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:10 am

Flinn had just recently returned to her classes from a lengthy break in independent studies. She knew that there were vampires in town, but she also knew that they had, for the most part, been missing from class for quite a while. She figured that it was safe enough to return. It wasn't as if she was safer at home. Honestly, she was better off in a very public situation, in some ways. But it wasn't as if these particular vampires knew that she knew anything, or had ever seen anything. So really it was a non-issue.

Or at least, that was what she tried to tell herself. How many vampires were there now? Eleven, twelve? Some had left, surely, but they could come back any time. They could have turned others. Flinn had previously been driving to school, but now she was worrying about anything that could be hiding in the shadows. It took a car swerving into the other lane to get around her, for her to actually notice that she had stopped completely.

She decided to skip school entirely that day, just to play it safe. But that still left her sitting in the middle of the road on her little 50cc motorcycle/scooter/moped/two-wheeled-vehicle-with-very-little-power, freaking out about creatures that may or may not have been present.

Calamity Rose

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:00 pm
Josh looked surpirised, he was certain that Sureana would scold him for getting out of control and all. He nodded and said, "Yeah...I guess it was pretty hard to....resist...."

Kitten panicked a little since she realized that all of the forks high teachers were obviously going to wonder where they were for the past few months. She turned to Elizabeth and asked, "Do you think we should just drop out of school?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:53 pm
"I understand completely." Sureana said sitting down on a log. "We've all been there. I still have problems. Its harder for me then everyone else because I have advanced sences so the blood is more prominent to me. Some times I feel like a newborn. I feel I owe you an apology Josh. It was harsh of me to make you feel bad about letting go of your family and friends. I was always alone when I was human. I was glad to be rid of them all including my parents. I took about three hours of self-pity because I only had my little sister to let go of. I never really got attached to anyone. I don't know what its like to loose everyone that was important in your life. I should have been more understanding. I'm going to try harder now." She smiled a warm smile that would have been so beautiful to a human it would have shattered their heart.  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:46 pm
Elizabeth watched the two walk away and then swung Caroline around in a circle. "Were you guys ok while we were gone? Did anything happen?" Elizabeth asked. "No mommy, everything was great. We played with Caroline and Jon and just hung out" Emma said. "That's good. Want me to read to you?" Elizabeth asked. The kids cried out gleefully and Elizabeth went over to the couch and sat down. Will came over and he sat down and then sat Emma on his lap. Emma leaned over so that she was resting on Lizzie's side and Jon sat on Elizabeth's other side leaning onto her, and Caroling was resting cozily in Elizabeth's arms. Once everyone was settled she began the tale that was of knights, fairy's, princess', magical kingdoms and true love. Will would jump in occasionaly and add to the tale, making it even more wonderous. By the time that the tale was finished, all of the kids were asleep. Elizabeth and Will smiled at each other and then Elizabeth moved gently so that she could lean into Will, his arm wrapping around her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:53 pm
Kitten looked over at Elizabeth and Will sitting with their arms wrapped around each other. She envied them that she at least had a family. SMiling at them both, she said, "I've never formally met with you." She was looking at Will, "Your name is Will right?"

He nodded and he felt dazed a little. But, he had to remember that all vampires are the same looking. Sureana looked charming with her smile. "Alright....but you still won't let out, right?"

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:26 pm
"Will De Silva at your service. You're name's Kitten?" Will said, smiling back. Elizabeht smiled up at Kitten when she heard her start talking. "Nice for you to join us. Why don't you sit down?" Elizabeth asked, slightly moving her arm to indicate the couch right beside the one that they were sitting at.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:53 pm
"What do you mean?" Sureana asked kindly.  

eragonlover159

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:44 pm
[[ is this rp dead? ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:51 pm
(kitten hasn't been on so... my characters had just been talking to her)  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:16 pm
(Is it dead? I'm so sorry, I'm been very busy....if it's dead, then I'm sorry)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:37 am
((NO!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE RP!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S JUST RESURECT IT OK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So Kitten its your turn.))  

eragonlover159

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:02 pm
(( SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS STILL DEAD!!!!!!!! I FEEL REALLY BAD BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN LIKE MONTHS AND STILL NO ONE HAS POSTED!!!!!!))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff