Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Spam this Grammatical retard!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacked in the Box II

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:20 pm
Ok guys, this dude will not talk right no matter how much I flamed at him. His username is: The_Used_Gaara. Spam/flame him like you've never spammed/flamed before!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:26 am
Yes, that is entirely the point of this guild; We are a flamers' guild, not a guild that supports literacy and discusses it. We have no idea what it means to be human, or to have some tolerance to those who do not support proper grammar. Therefore, I entirely support your endeavor to flame the so called "retard". *raineoftears oozes with sarcasm*  

Amaya84

Tezur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:57 am
I, on a more serious matter, dislike the way you presented that statement. No link, and not really enough evidence to convey your reason for posting. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:01 am
Oh, and now that I looked at his profile, there's really nothing "retarded" about his grammar...a bunch of his buddies type far worse than he does.  

Tezur

Professor Armitage

Lupine Gearhead

11,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:02 pm
I fear that there are too many people in this guild who think that they should publicly tear down people with sub par grammar, rather than suggest they improve. I'm an English teacher, and I support proper spelling and grammar; but I think the people who feel that grammatical ineptitude gives them a right to zealously attack others over it, don't do much more than make the rest of the literates look like snobbish, narcissistic douche bags.

I'm just saying, maybe the high road would be suggesting they actually attend an English class for once, and leave it at that. That they run around using 'l33t sp33k' is a major sign that they're uneducated, and it obviously shows. Perhaps, by calling attention to it, we just make ourselves look like even bigger jerks with nothing better to do than deride others out of puerile contempt.

Just food for thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:07 pm
I apologize if you were a latecomer to this guild, but I don't think you know the purpose of it.

Yami no Hitokiri:
Quote:
Please feel free to make fun of the post but not the poster as this is counterproductive

Zealot of Insanity

Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff