Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]
[PRP] Brother Where Art Thou? [End] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gelfin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:20 am

A fish with a shell? Kere frowned slightly as he tried to imagine what such a thing would look like. After a few moments where his mind conjured up strange and ungainly creatures, he gave his mane a shake and dismissed the thoughts.

"I think I still have a lot to learn," he murmured sheepishly. "What other strange things live in the Ocean?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:58 pm
"Many things," he chuckled, "Though I'm not sure i would call them strange." Hadithi shook his mane, the whole thing rather hilarious to him. "Come for a swim sometime and see them, they're beautiful."  

Kisoni

Gelfin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:04 pm

At the mention of a swim, Kere twitched slightly and would have bolted for the beach had manners not dictated such a move to be beyond rude.

"May we go sometime soon?" he asked instead. "I would like to see these lobsters and octopuses for myself."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:08 pm
"We certainly may!" He stood up to shake himself. Hadithi looked back to where he knew the shore was, the surf booming even here, and then towards his newfound 'brother', "Race you!" With that, he was off into the jungle, making for the sea.  

Kisoni

Gelfin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:11 pm

Laughing loudly, Kere followed after, enjoying the game while it lasted. What incredible lions lived here. And to think, he was allowed to remain and live with them.

Marvelous.

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces